It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:17 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Congratulations Doc. 

Post Re: Congratulations Doc.
HelaFire wrote:
Why congratulate Doc?

Why? I've been a Marshall and I know how complicated and taxing of your time the position can be, even when you're just running a farming House as I was for 2 ages. When it stepped up to a more fighting House the duties ramped through the roof and we were just a small house really. Doc's workload would have been hideous at times and I bet he missed holidays, parties and other important events in his life to be available to his House.

Whether you like him or not he and the Alliance pulled off a very good end game and he worked hard for it and deserves congratulations.

I'll do my best to help but sometimes I'll be wrong and you can bet there'll be someone along soon to point that out.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:21 am

Sir Glennalot wrote:
HelaFire wrote:
Why congratulate Doc?

Why? I've been a Marshall and I know how complicated and taxing of your time the position can be, even when you're just running a farming House as I was for 2 ages. When it stepped up to a more fighting House the duties ramped through the roof and we were just a small house really. Doc's workload would have been hideous at times and I bet he missed holidays, parties and other important events in his life to be available to his House.

Whether you like him or not he and the Alliance pulled off a very good end game and he worked hard for it and deserves congratulations.

To be fair I have been about for a huge portion of this world. The old H1 secured this world and when they quit playing he took over. Any one who has v#been here long enough wi8ll remember that Doc and Lyanna were an enemy of the dominant house and therefor it was only when those people quit playing could Do9c and co take over.

No way would Thees, Dead Cold, 4th Dimension or many of the old H1 crew put up Doc........and thats why i said what i did......those guys ended this world way before

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:01 am

helafire you are right about that roughnecks til the end

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2