Everything to play for?

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
hylanda

Everything to play for?

Post by hylanda »

These tables show (roughly) how many parishes are under house control at the moment and who would be eligible for sheriff if the Age 5 rule set was applied at this moment. My apologies if there are any errors - and they may be slightly out of date. Of course things are bound to be different at the start of age 5 as all the factions are disbanded and everybody has to reform again...

The county threshold is the number of parishes that a house has to control in order to be eligible for sheriff (if my understanding is correct). The bottom row in each table are just the totals of each column. Neutral parishes are those that are empty or controlled by a player that is not in a house.

Of my maths is correct, a house will need to control 1254 parishes to be eligible for each and every county.
Last edited by hylanda on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard

Re: Everything to play for?

Post by Wizard »

Give it a few days and you will see people will find ways to get around the rules and the same house will own every country again.
Estimated time for age 5 to end on w4 at moment is November but it may be even faster depending on how things work out.

Personally I'm not gonna post how I would do it in w4 to get it done really really fast instead I gave admins a heads up to give them a chance to try and prevent it from happening the way I would do it. If they will program it or not into the game is in their hands. But trust me if I thought of it by myself I'm sure a whole house working together can think or improve on how I would have done it.
Kopcheniy

Post by Kopcheniy »

No, Wizard - Age 5 in W4 will not be finished till November or even end of 2015. Even with same % of controlled lands, Age 5 will last much longer, because of that rule. So, my crystal ball tells me that Age 6 will start there after Summer 2016...

While Age 4 in W1 will be finished in the beginning of 2017, it's too slow there :D
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Its not slow in w1 it is an active world so age 4 works as it was intended lots of competition while dead world 4 has no competition at all and should simply be scrapped.
If it stays as it is now in w1 we will have 4 different houses with a star and none with 2 at the moment that's how competitive it has been and makes it an interesting world to play in.

And my guess and your guess are way far apart but that most likely because you haven't came up with the strategy w4 main house will use to get it done fast.
When you see it in action you will probably revise your date. But there is a chance that firefly will prevent it after all they are not releasing a January update so it might be so they can work on this.
Kopcheniy

Post by Kopcheniy »

In W4 House14 controlled about 85-95% of map. And Age 4 lasted for almost 10 months. Even with same % of controlled lands Age 5 will last much more time because of that rule, by which - house with 60 players gets x3 less glory points than house with 10 players.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

yes but you forgot that the amount of glory gained has increased aswell

7. Glory gained overall is increased by one-third.

p.s : h14 had 95-98% of the map
Yoooooooooo

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”