Alt Paranoia

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Alianor

Alt Paranoia

Post by Alianor »

What is up with World 4 and this alt paranoia? I'm a returning player, having been off the game 1½ years. A friend of mine returned w/me. Found our own little Parish, been playing a month, we aren't in a house, or a guild, and after minding our own business, my friend gets wiped out by a neighbor, w/the excuse "He's an alt".

Well, I first restarted in Ireland, got wiped for sending monks to bless a village, out of paranoid fear I was affecting vote.....
I restart in Kent, ok, fine. Friend comes w/me. No worries.

We find an open parish, build it up - mind our own business. Now gone, because House 14, Republic of Convicts have alt paranoia, and somehow feel its their duty to clear the server??!?! Have news for you folks, you're mistaken.

If you think someone is an alt, report them. Let SHK sort it out.
Lord Darko900

Re: Alt Paranoia

Post by Lord Darko900 »

leave world 4 it's dead since 2nd age or even 1st age ,,,, play another world

maybe
EU world or UK world 9 or USA2
Yoooooooooo
Alianor

Post by Alianor »

Yes, have a newer account on USA 2, like it so far. Thanks for the advice. :)
ozricus

Post by ozricus »

Alianor I see you are right above me in Surry, Southern England

How are things going so far in W4 for you?
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

funny thing is everyone fears h14 ,, some people were trying to cause some problems only for h14 and against h14 ,, but other houses like h6 for example and some others were preventing them from doing that
Yoooooooooo
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

and just few info :

there are 1556 players in world 4
842 with +2 villages
515 players out of 1556 are in houses while there is place for 1200 players
Yoooooooooo
Alianor

Post by Alianor »

ozricus wrote:Alianor I see you are right above me in Surry, Southern England

How are things going so far in W4 for you?
Hello Neighbor, Hi Oz

Joined a faction, new group of peeps it seems, and am peacefully building along. :)

My friend, doesn't look like he'll be returning, which is too bad, crown princes don't come back every day - or, maybe they do, I don't know. I miss playing this game with him, but we're on another game too, so.

It's a shame when a server dies, a shame when former players, or new players struggle to play over things like this.
Alianor

Post by Alianor »

Sir Glennalot wrote:I've been reset twice on W4 in recent months. The last reset I logged in 14 minutes after the captain hit and sent the guy a "Lol,...WUT?" mail. He said he's removing everyone that he doesn't know due to ALT accounts and if I had someone that would vouch for me I could return to the county. I had a quick look through his ranks and found two guys,.one I'm Marshall of on W5 and one an Officer of on W7, sure enough,.."Glenn's a good guy, don't expect trouble from him" but all too late,..another months work down the drain. The last time I looked there was 1600 players total on the world and they are resetting people "Just in case"? It's dead for sure but I'll keep trying,..those cards and wheelspins,...mmmm,...love 'em.

Glad to hear you're hanging in there, I am as well. :)

Alianor
Alianor

Post by Alianor »

Lord Darko900 wrote:funny thing is everyone fears h14 ,, some people were trying to cause some problems only for h14 and against h14 ,, but other houses like h6 for example and some others were preventing them from doing that
Hi Lord Darko,

We hadn't been on server long enough to know what the politics on it were/are - I still don't. :) That was part of the idea of being independent - avoiding all that.

Alianor

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”