How do I take a parish in this new world?

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Barzane

How do I take a parish in this new world?

Post by Barzane »

I want to take over a parish which is not yet owned by anyone but there are no votes available for me to do so.

"Votes available = 0"
"Current vote cap = 84"

What do I do?

thanks all
Lord Darko900

Re: How do I take a parish in this new world?

Post by Lord Darko900 »

Monk yourself to become steward but when the older steward from 3rd age come online he will monk it back as it's his/her parish
Yoooooooooo
Barzane

Post by Barzane »

What exactly do I have to do to monk myself? Blessing or something else?

Thanks for the reply.
Lord Darko900

Post by Lord Darko900 »

influence the elections and sorry about 3rd age things lolz i was busy with 4th age on world 4
Yoooooooooo
Igor van Dame

Post by Igor van Dame »

So I look at where you have villages, Barzane, and I'm a bit confused about your question...

All 6 of your villages are located in the parish of Lyme Regis where another member of your faction is steward with 72 votes. By virtue of having far more villages than the current steward, you should naturally accumulate 126 votes (6x21) and not need to use monks to become steward. Of course you need to get permission of the current steward's Faction General or you will be in trouble.

If you were asking about becoming steward of some other parish (your post never specified where), you first need to establish a village in that parish by either buying a charter or capturing another player's village. That will add your name to the roster of candidates in that parish, and you can either use monks as described above, or wait and accumulate natural votes and try to become steward that way.

Two things to keep in mind ... 1) You have to live in the parish to become steward of it 2) Unless the steward is inactive, the enemy or you have permission from the stewards Faction Leader or the county Sheriff, taking over a parish may result in attacks on your village in that parish.
Kannibus

Post by Kannibus »

Just raze out anyone in the parish that will not vote for you. Don't waste FP on elections. Save the FP for interdiction.

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”