It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 W4 transitioning to age 4.... 

Post W4 transitioning to age 4....
so then FF, whats the story regarding age 4? any reasons you guys are so quiet about it?
(can we have a dev answering this please)

Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Post Re: W4 transitioning to age 4....
Lt.Columbo wrote:
so then FF, whats the story regarding age 4? any reasons you guys are so quiet about it?
(can we have a dev answering this please)

I seem that ff have no clue how age 4 will look wait a few months :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:27 am

Read your client news! Firefly will be announcing the rule set for Age 4 soon.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:06 pm

i did, right after it was announced on the client actually. says nothing ofc other than how super H13 is and all that. it was nice though to see our faction mentioned lol...but back to topic.

i think it is understandable for most players that FF is very busy right now tackling all traffic, questions, uodates and so on since the eu world launched.
iam by no means a person that understands how programming, setting up a server or such works...but come on guys, the age 4 discussion is going on for a rather long time now.we will transition very soon and despite people saying W4 is a dead and unplayable world there's people looking forward to perhaps plan ahead for the next age...who knows, perhaps the rules are so awesome that W4 will become playable/competetive again for folks that dont want to spread manure around their apple trees daily.and in any case, other worlds will enter age 4 soon (ish) so those folks want to know too.
i just find it strange that there is absolutely no news or even a hint on which direction worlds go after entering age 4. before it happens!
anyway, back to making apple pies :)

Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:31 pm

when you say posting soon is that today tomorrow next week in a months time how long do we have to wait just a clue to when its being announced would be nice

Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:57 pm

I have no eta fatcobra but it will have to be released before any world transitions. I could guess, but knowing my luck it would be way off target. Just keep your eyes on the forums, client, facebook and twitter as they will likely announce it through all media.

Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:03 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]