It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:47 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 4th age 

Post 4th age
Anyone know of any rules for 4th age is there going to be any changes to make this world playable again

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:22 pm

Post Re: 4th age
I will bite, what is your definition of "playable?"

I expect 4th age in February.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:19 pm

We'll it has been pretty quite no fighting it is a war game after all

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:48 pm

I beg to differ, SHK is not a "war game." World of Tanks is a war game that has conflict with no production.

SHK is a resource management, production and diplomacy game.

Far more time and effort is required to manage production of resources than launching attacks. For those involved at the House/Faction level VASTLY more time is spent on player communication than launching attacks or even assigning targets.

I think you are confusing "playable" with "enjoyable" or perhaps even "entertaining."

-Deke

Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:32 pm

i find W4 very "playable/enjoyable"
tis nice to finally tend to me crops after those years of war :)

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Lt.Columbo wrote:

I agree

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:53 pm

RE @ OP

As of now, Firefly has yet to announce the rule changes for the 4th Age. Most likely this announcement will coincide with the world entering into the 4th Age first which, as of now, has yet to happen.

ImageImage

Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:06 pm
Profile WWW

Sea_Zombie wrote:
Lt.Columbo wrote:

I agree

Not everyone wants to sit back and farm, some of us want to do more in the game. Right now I sit in a parish with a worthless steward who doesn't know what he is doing, I can't take it and do it right because he is green and I am not. H13 screwed over my faction a couple years ago into order to take power and I have since refused to bow down and join them. * I have been kicked from several factions for just refusing to let them have what they want. I just came back because it looked like a house was starting to step up to them, but then the house folded into H13 so now I will wait to see what the New Age brings, then probably quit when it does nothing but leave H13 in power to get it's stars and start a new age again. Short of limiting the number of factions and members in a faction, there is little that can be done to make this World playable again. Honestly I would rather see accts made transferable to other worlds. If they did that, W4 would lose 60% of it's players in a short time.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 pm

I don't understand this.
If you want war start to fight, no matter how big H13 is, it is still fun to fight with them. If you want to farm, do so.

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:09 pm

to be fair, this world needs an incentive for able players to come back and spend time again. i had a thing going with H6 before we entered age 2 to delay the age coming. nothing happened apart from some players sticking with it (thanks logtrees,flash 123...)
it is up to ff to change the rules so players like yourself find a reason to log back in and make something happen.
although iam a happy farmer on W4...in parishes we fought for.. id love another fight over territory.
the intensity of last years wars has kept me playing this game

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:21 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]