Third rebellion.

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lawlmaker

Third rebellion.

Post by Lawlmaker »

3rd times a charm.

War has broken out once again, against the H13 tyrants.
Good luck to both sides.
W4/W6/EU1/EU2/USA1/HERETIC/GLOBAL1/CHINA1/GLOBAL5
Big_Killers

Re: Third rebellion.

Post by Big_Killers »

....and hands up who thinks the server is better as a result?

Me for one. Everyone who is interested in keeping W4 going, stand up and join in. H13 are just part-time players, logging in occasionally from playing USA1. It is time that the real W4 players took the top seats away from them.

Baggsy Lancs. :lol:
Lord Hawkmoon

Post by Lord Hawkmoon »

We've held Scotland for nearly a week without any trouble and getting more interest from people wanting to join up. My name is mud amongst H13 now (and rightly so) since I took the Kingseat they granted me and turned it against them but the objective was to wake this tired old world up again and it in that we have already succeeded.

Anyone who thinks W4 is dormant think again ... We are making good headway in this rebellion, spirits are high and we are all having the time of our lives actually playing this game how the developers intended instead of sitting around growing apples all day (well we are still growing apples but now we are also razing our new enemies).

Even though H13 want me dead and think lowly of me I suspect even they are finally realising that we have brought a bit of life and fun back to W4 and we are just getting started.
python698

Post by python698 »

well W4 is still a turd. but it's home. where are all the white women at?

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”