Make World 4 playable again

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
countjimula

Re: Make World 4 playable again

Post by countjimula »

I would rather see FF change the game mechanics to give the players a little push, so world 4 is seen as the great opportunity it could be if enough players take advantage of it.

The problem is that nobody wants to be an enemy to 1/5 of the players in a world without help even though those players are largely inactive, or not good fighters. I think that if something like the link on my signature was implemented and done right players would join W6, and some players would leave H13 to lead their own faction/house and the world would come alive again.
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
countjimula

Post by countjimula »

Sea_Zombie wrote: I am much happier now that I can concentrate on growing my villages instead of constantly rebuilding after countless pointless attacks. There are people who do not enjoy the PvP aspect and just want to build and grow.
You are greatly exaggerating how much players get attacked that want to avoid conflict. What about the player that joined W4 expecting a war game? The player joining such a world is not getting the game as advertised due to the actions of the players in that world.

Right now in world 4 the points for the top 5 houses are

59mil
10mil
3mil
2mil

Four houses are completely empty.

The population is 3,999 (773 are in the top house).
We need more incentives to help prevent one house world rule in this game!

Thread here:
http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 16&t=24768
Fatal

Post by Fatal »

Situation in W4 is what you end up with if you care about glory race. I'm telling you - glory race is absolutely useless and not worth attention. House gets dropped from glory ? So what ? It's not disbanded or destroyed or anything, it can become top again and simply not gain glory just because it was dropped before. Only positive side is that you get some reward after end of age, but negative part is bigger - people loose motivation after their colour is knocked out of race.
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
Fatal

Post by Fatal »

At the very least thanks to W4 we'll see 4th age rules set sooner cause they'll be first to reach it
Left you 7.05.2014

Unbreakable feral spirit
meatball2k

Post by meatball2k »

Neutrals are a waste of space only good for there tax, I don't understand why a neutral would ever want a parish as it's just asking for trouble at some point.
thekpd

Post by thekpd »

countjimula wrote:
Sea_Zombie wrote: I am much happier now that I can concentrate on growing my villages instead of constantly rebuilding after countless pointless attacks. There are people who do not enjoy the PvP aspect and just want to build and grow.
You are greatly exaggerating how much players get attacked that want to avoid conflict. What about the player that joined W4 expecting a war game? The player joining such a world is not getting the game as advertised due to the actions of the players in that world.

Right now in world 4 the points for the top 5 houses are

59mil
10mil
3mil
2mil

Four houses are completely empty.

The population is 3,999 (773 are in the top house).

In world 5, the top 5 houses have
27 mil
18 mil <allied to 27 mil house
13 mil
8 mil

3,411 total players 584 are in the "top alliance" lol.

8 houses have just one faction in them.
DekeYoungAtlanta

Post by DekeYoungAtlanta »

I have done day to day glory fluctuation analysis previously. Log in at roughly the same server time on 4 consecutive days and chart out the glory counts for each house. You can determine trending patterns from that data set.

I track glory for all remaining houses, but at this time I am only posting metrics on the leading house as this is an indication of when Age 3 will conclude, which is my primary concern.

- Deke

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”