It is currently Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Make World 4 playable again 

Post Make World 4 playable again
Can we just nuke world 4 and start over again? This world is quite possibly the biggest waste at the moment.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:04 am

Post Re: Make World 4 playable again
I would rather see FF change the game mechanics to give the players a little push, so world 4 is seen as the great opportunity it could be if enough players take advantage of it.

The problem is that nobody wants to be an enemy to 1/5 of the players in a world without help even though those players are largely inactive, or not good fighters. I think that if something like the link on my signature was implemented and done right players would join W6, and some players would leave H13 to lead their own faction/house and the world would come alive again.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:51 pm

world 4 is playable to some of us. I am much happier now that I can concentrate on growing my villages instead of constantly rebuilding after countless pointless attacks. There are people who do not enjoy the PvP aspect and just want to build and grow. Before the "go play farmville" posts start coming...village growth and maintenance is an aspect of this game also, and there are other measures to determine someone's strength besides military conquests. Economic and technological strength are important too. Call me a farmer if you want, but W4 is more playable now than it has been since it launched for people who play the game the way I prefer too.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:59 pm

Sea_Zombie wrote:
I am much happier now that I can concentrate on growing my villages instead of constantly rebuilding after countless pointless attacks. There are people who do not enjoy the PvP aspect and just want to build and grow.

You are greatly exaggerating how much players get attacked that want to avoid conflict. What about the player that joined W4 expecting a war game? The player joining such a world is not getting the game as advertised due to the actions of the players in that world.

Right now in world 4 the points for the top 5 houses are

59mil
10mil
3mil
2mil

Four houses are completely empty.

The population is 3,999 (773 are in the top house).

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24768

Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:41 pm

Situation in W4 is what you end up with if you care about glory race. I'm telling you - glory race is absolutely useless and not worth attention. House gets dropped from glory ? So what ? It's not disbanded or destroyed or anything, it can become top again and simply not gain glory just because it was dropped before. Only positive side is that you get some reward after end of age, but negative part is bigger - people loose motivation after their colour is knocked out of race.

Unbreakable feral spirit

Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:42 am

When I joined W4 on around day 100, it was constant warfare, even neutrals were not safe, and mid rank players paid a high price in villages. Even people in strong houses and factions had to be on the lookout all the time. Due to politics, some of us even had to move. When the big houses made a deal, sometimes people were dislocated to assure the "peace". I have built 39 or 40 villages since I started and some were lost to attack and some were dislocated.
I do sympathize to people joining W4 expecting to play PvP and not being able to, but W4 is far from being pointless. Granted, numbers are down, but from what I read on here, the same can be said for a lot of the others too.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:19 am

At the very least thanks to W4 we'll see 4th age rules set sooner cause they'll be first to reach it

Unbreakable feral spirit

Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 am

Neutrals are a waste of space only good for there tax, I don't understand why a neutral would ever want a parish as it's just asking for trouble at some point.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:57 pm

countjimula wrote:
Sea_Zombie wrote:
I am much happier now that I can concentrate on growing my villages instead of constantly rebuilding after countless pointless attacks. There are people who do not enjoy the PvP aspect and just want to build and grow.

You are greatly exaggerating how much players get attacked that want to avoid conflict. What about the player that joined W4 expecting a war game? The player joining such a world is not getting the game as advertised due to the actions of the players in that world.

Right now in world 4 the points for the top 5 houses are

59mil
10mil
3mil
2mil

Four houses are completely empty.

The population is 3,999 (773 are in the top house).

In world 5, the top 5 houses have
27 mil
18 mil <allied to 27 mil house
13 mil
8 mil

3,411 total players 584 are in the "top alliance" lol.

8 houses have just one faction in them.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:08 pm

as of right now 2804 players with at least 1 village. H13 has 652 members and 19 factions. 144 total factions (19 in H13) It would take a lot of time to figure out just how much glory per day H13 because they have so much that one would get confused as to what was already counted.

Retired Governor of Mid Wales
Retired King of Wales

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next