Vacation Mode

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lt.Columbo

Re: Vacation Mode

Post by Lt.Columbo »

i have never used VM myself....
however, i do think 3 weeks vacation mode is plenty as is. if it where to be increased the danger of it being exploited would be much bigger than it already is.
IMHO
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
Haludza

Post by Haludza »

nasinby@gmail.com wrote:
There is a maximum of 30 days per year you may spend in vacation mode. So it's actually a little over 4 weeks, not 3.
Well I have been playing well over a year and only had 15 days! I have never had 30 days. Are there different rules on different worlds?

At once u can apply only 15 days and in 1 year you are allowed to take 2 vocation modes. This makes a total of 30 days :)
“Anyone can do something when they want to do it. Really successful people do things when they don’t want to do it.”
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

nasinby, the rules are the same for all worlds.

This is a link to the wiki page about Vacation Mode: http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... ation_Mode
dobbles81

Post by dobbles81 »

i found it quite funny that when VM mode was introduced, lots of people that were involved in wars on w6 had burned through both their vm uses in a matter of a month or so. people were abusing it as long term ID that would allow them to stock up on FP while the war was being fought around them. i think its showing pretty quick now that people realize they have 6 months or more before they could ever use the option again.
Merepatra

Post by Merepatra »

There are no plans to change Vacation Mode or add more time to it. Every player may use it twice per year to a maximum of 15 days each time.

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”