It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:20 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Underpopulated Worlds 

Post Re: Underpopulated Worlds
big killer and i are in the same faction we have a lot more people with us than you think or than what everyone else thinks and were about to be dominating everyone, you can be with us and help us out or (cause we have a much better chance this time), or you can be a lazy player and watch by the side lines.... i choose to stand up for my land, i have been playing this game for 2 years now and most of it was on world 4. i still remember how much fun it was on world 4 before house 13 came along, it was the best world in the game everyone was active the map WAS ACTUALLY COLORFUL, and all the counties helped all the players out that were in them..... Hmmmmmm house 13 house 13 house 13, what do they use the counties for? oh yeah to raze the people the people in them!!! not stop being a baby and stand for what you got in world for.

GOD man! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

and stop being cry babies :cry: :cry:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:35 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2