It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:08 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Age 2 

Post Re: Age 2
PaladinoRR wrote:
Nah he meant flags, you know the one who goes up as you earn glory?

How can one house have 3 flags in the glory race, that isn't possible. I may not know much about the political landscape of world four but I am familiar with the game mechanics and it isn't possible for one house (H6) to have more than one flag in the race. :?

ImageImage

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:47 pm
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:
PaladinoRR wrote:
Nah he meant flags, you know the one who goes up as you earn glory?

How can one house have 3 flags in the glory race, that isn't possible. I may not know much about the political landscape of world four but I am familiar with the game mechanics and it isn't possible for one house (H6) to have more than one flag in the race. :?

Well, they started with one flag, when they won their first round, they add a star, and kept adding as they went winning rounds.

But now that they started losing, they realized that is impossible to remove the star without ruining the flag, so they had to have other flags made to replace the last one used each round. One flag with 3 stars, one with 2 one with 1 and one with one.

Thats why we are talking flags not stars :D

(Damm the joke loses all the fun when you have to explain it :( )

Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah stars... not sure how I typed out flags.

Anyway it does look like it might be speeding up? My estimate of 2 weeks came from a the time between wins a few glory rounds ago. H13 hasn't gained that much since then as most of the H6 territory is H14 or Neutral now.
Not sure quick and dirty math gets me around 50 days from the end of the last glory round a few days ago... so maybe closer to 6 weeks than 8?

If they talk H14 into giving up Scotland? Of flip a few more counties in Scotland/England it would speed up. I have no idea about the politics right now as dead as the world is so I don't know who is talking and conspiring or even if that is happening.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Well we are now looking at 21/2 weeks until the new age comes. Hopefully things will be different for world 4 then.

Wed May 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Zeekio1027 wrote:
Well we are now looking at 21/2 weeks until the new age comes. Hopefully things will be different for world 4 then.
haha well they weren't different at all they got much much worse

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2