It is currently Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Age 2 

Post Age 2
Do all Liege Lords reset in age 2 will we loose the troops? Also will I loose my weapons in the village when the age resets?

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Post Re: Age 2
I'm not sure who continues to iterate false rumors such as this. You will keep all your vassals, villages, weps, resources, faith-points, honor, etc.

Here is the official 2nd Age overview
Quote:
The Second Age

The Second Age (Age II) is an advanced gameplay world within Stronghold Kingdoms™. Beginning after the Glory Race for a game world reaches its end, this evolution of the world features a faster style of play, new opportunities and fresh challenges. The Second Age is designed to shake up the established order and generate fresh political conflict.

Quote:
OVERVIEW
  • Once a world completes its Glory race, which occurs when there is only one House remaining, the remaining House will be declared winners and a start date for The Second Age' will be announced.

Quote:
WORLD RESET
Once The Second Age begins, a number of features throughout the game world will be reset to those of a new world. These are:

• Glory- The Glory Race will be reset and all Houses will be re-introduced to the Glory Race with 0 points.
  • Factions & Houses - All players will be removed from their factions and all factions removed from their Houses, as well as any alliances.
  • Stock Exchanges - All stock exchanges will be cleared of their resources and prices reset.
  • Forums - All capital forums will be cleared of all threads and messages.
  • Flags - All capitals will lose their current flags and reset to the default starting number.
  • Leadership - Leaders of all capitals will be cleared and their current votes reset.
  • Gold - All capitals will lose their gold.

NB: Please note that all features of the game world other than those mentioned above will remain as is at the time of the start of the second age. Players will retain all their villages, research, cards, points etc.

Quote:
GAMEPLAY CHANGES
Once The Second Age begins, a number of features throughout the game world will be reset to those of a new world. These are:

A number of core gameplay features to Stronghold Kingdoms™ will be changed to present new opportunities and challenges for both new and veteran players. These are:

• Glory tripled - The amount of Glory rewarded to a House for holding Leadership positions is tripled.
  • Vote caps - The number of votes for leaders of Counties, Provinces and Countries is now capped at a maximum.
  • Capital Building Bonuses - In the Second Age, once a building is deleted from a capital, the capital does NOT retain the bonus from the upgraded building.

ImageImage

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:08 pm
Profile WWW

w4 most likely resets tomorrow, right? i see two houses in the glory race with one house one day away from beating the last runner-up.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:34 pm

decoy.co wrote:
w4 most likely resets tomorrow, right? i see two houses in the glory race with one house one day away from beating the last runner-up.

Nop, House 6 must lose all it's stars, before the race is finally over, so we are up to 3 or 4 more rounds, depending how many starts H6 have at the moment.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:40 pm

H6 has 3 flags left after that last round. They have to lose all three of those flags plus the last round to eliminate them.

The current pace of a glory round on W4 has been about 2 weeks. So we are roughly 8 weeks away from 2nd age unless H13 does something odd to stall the glory race.

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Sorry If this has already been covered. I know that the buildings in parishes will be reset. Will the parish gold be reset?

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:33 pm

JohnMatrix wrote:
Sorry If this has already been covered. I know that the buildings in parishes will be reset. Will the parish gold be reset?

Yes

ImageImage

Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

MOARCOWBELL wrote:
H6 has 3 flags left after that last round. They have to lose all three of those flags plus the last round to eliminate them.

The current pace of a glory round on W4 has been about 2 weeks. So we are roughly 8 weeks away from 2nd age unless H13 does something odd to stall the glory race.

Haven't heard of any plan to stall, only seeking ways to go faster..

Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 pm

MOARCOWBELL wrote:
H6 has 3 flags left after that last round.

Surly you mean stars. ;)

ImageImage

Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

DavidSpy wrote:
MOARCOWBELL wrote:
H6 has 3 flags left after that last round.

Surly you mean stars. ;)

Nah he meant flags, you know the one who goes up as you earn glory?

You can't remove a star from it without ruining it, so everytime a house with a star lose a glory round, they got make a new flag for the next round with one less star. [

To save costs H6 had all 3 made together. :D

Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:55 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next