How have you been world 4?

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Lady-Tania

How have you been world 4?

Post by Lady-Tania »

how has everyone been?...

world 4 seems quiet now,is that a result of house 6/13 alliance?

come help change it...IMO this game is more fun when we argue and fight over trivial things.

come bring the top guy down....its more fun when they are bigger!
Be excellent to each other...and party on dude!!
Uvon

Re: How have you been world 4?

Post by Uvon »

Tania how have you been? I've been away for a few months but just started playing again.
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
PaladinoRR

Post by PaladinoRR »

W4 Have been fun, I lost count of how many H18/H9 counter invasions we repelled on Durham, or how many invasions failed on Ireland.

But although it might have looked slow from H9 perspective, cause there was no way for them to fight H13/H6 alliance..

Maybe you can put the things in order on H9 Uvon? They were much better adversaries when you were there, and things were way more fun.

I know that H13/H6 alliance will hold if it's up to H13.. But if all * brakes lose.. It's just one more place to invade and the game would surely get interesting, if not chaotic..
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

W4 went very quiet after the quest update. H9/10/11 invaded ireland and had a hold there for some time.especially in cork.
it was that some of the experienced players returned and restructured H13 and then there was a little action again..
at the moment it seems quiet for H9..and then i have no idea whats going on with them.more and more of their experienced players seem to go neutral.
i think it will get very interesting again once H9 looses all its stars..will the H13/H6 alliance hold? who knows.
iam playing world 4 now since pretty much a couple of days after its launch.the best time imho was last summer before the update..it was great fun playing H9/10/11 and them lot.only time will tel but i have a feeling it will get interesting soon
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0
PaladinoRR

Post by PaladinoRR »

Yes, I also think the best part was right before the update.. After the update, everything sped up, houses who were going to last a lot had to disband and join the biggest ones quickly, politics went crazy and all of a sudden everyone had FP..

But things are getting good again.
Uvon

Post by Uvon »

The quest update screwed everything up...which is why I left. Although it was very fun the day we had the massive quest race with H6 for the glory star, that was a fleeting moment and beyond that the quests had totally interrupted all of the strategy and planning that had been worked out prior to the patch release. It's a pity because the wars were really awesome before that.

A note to anyone reading this: I have not come back to reclaim or reorganize H9 or any other house. I am back as a neutral, basically to kill some time, reconnect with some old friends and see what's going on.

It seems obvious at this point that H9 cannot win another star while H6 and H13 remain allied. I'm curious to see how long that alliance will last since I assume they must both be thinking about the end game and how they will gain an advantage to win the ultimate prize.

One thing's for sure, if you H6/H13 remain together until H9 is eliminated from the glory race then it will be a LONG slog to determine an ultimate winner because one of those houses will then have to win at least 5 times in a row to deplete the stars of the other house and finally eliminate them. In retrospect, it seems that whittling this down to 3 houses with so many stars each was not a good course for the server.
Uvon - World 4 / World 7
D3adm0nk3y

Post by D3adm0nk3y »

Uvon wrote:The quest update screwed everything up...which is why I left. Although it was very fun the day we had the massive quest race with H6 for the glory star, that was a fleeting moment and beyond that the quests had totally interrupted all of the strategy and planning that had been worked out prior to the patch release. It's a pity because the wars were really awesome before that.

A note to anyone reading this: I have not come back to reclaim or reorganize H9 or any other house. I am back as a neutral, basically to kill some time, reconnect with some old friends and see what's going on.

It seems obvious at this point that H9 cannot win another star while H6 and H13 remain allied. I'm curious to see how long that alliance will last since I assume they must both be thinking about the end game and how they will gain an advantage to win the ultimate prize.

One thing's for sure, if you H6/H13 remain together until H9 is eliminated from the glory race then it will be a LONG slog to determine an ultimate winner because one of those houses will then have to win at least 5 times in a row to deplete the stars of the other house and finally eliminate them. In retrospect, it seems that whittling this down to 3 houses with so many stars each was not a good course for the server.
House 9 has fallen so far, H6 and H13 wouldn't need to send questers over each round to keep One house in the lead, and one house in second. I wouldn't say things fell apart for H9 when Uvon left, more so when Warzar became Marshall....
Th3Tux94

Post by Th3Tux94 »

The World 4 died when they implemented quests at Day 200...

People started leaving, Blues and Greens united and H9 can't do anything now because most of H9 players left the game.
Alpha 4 - S.R.B. - Serve the Right and Bold
World 4 - The Assembly - Guardians of the Empire
World 7 - TA Leicestershire - Keepin it Moist
PaladinoRR

Post by PaladinoRR »

W4 is not dead. It's pretty active from a H13 and H6 perspective. Only the H9 alliance fell, now players got chose if they go neutral or join a side. Of course there are players who are on H13 or H6 blacklist that will probally get reseted and forced to leave the game but thats the risk of war.. Even those might even survive depending on how they play politics..

It's just that the game is going to slow down while H6/H13 split old H9 territory, and politics is being played...
Lt.Columbo

Post by Lt.Columbo »

it looks like it will get busy again..the 3 remaining houses 9,13 and 6 have talks on how to go about the raze for the end..theres a posibility that some of H9 will join H13 and declare war on H6..or the best and most active players from both H13 and H6 merge into "the new H13"..W4 should get interesting again after the weekend ;)
lead a house they said,glory and fame awaits..burning eyes and headaches from reading tons of mail is what i got.exec_killfun1.0

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”