Cheats

This World 4 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Pharod

Cheats

Post by Pharod »

I had come to post a reply in the multi account thread but i see its locked. Locking threads isnt going to make it go away. World 4 is riddled with farmer alts and scouter alts and whatever else. I have even seen players with names such as "swagbot" that eventually get squashed, but to pretend its not happening is offensive to honest players. Dont lock threads, take action against the peoeple that are cheating. If you go round locking here sooner or later people will whine somewhere else. I see there is a post on the steam forums trying to make people discuss their complaints here. It will go from bad to worse if this issue gets swept under the carpet and hidden away with a mod censorship campaign... just saying :)
pmpdru

Re: Cheats

Post by pmpdru »

If you suspect someone of having more than one account or suspect someone of being a multiple account, please submit a detailed ticket via http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com and please make sure to include any evidence you may have.
Spoiler! :
God did not create man, Man created god.
Pharod

Cheats

Post by Pharod »

I do apologise for having to make a new thread but how can i answer if the old one is locked? how would you suggest collecting evidence? What should i look for that would be acceptable proof? You have to remember that a player does not have access to log in record or IPs. You answer seems to be a shorter way of saying "dont care dont care fingers in ears lalalala" Its really obvious to everybody that it cant be proved, as evidenced by how blatent some people have been. Lock lock lock just makes it look like you would rather the issue just went away. Would you prefer it if everybody just stopped posting about this?
pmpdru

Re: Cheats

Post by pmpdru »

Pharod wrote:I do apologise for having to make a new thread but how can i answer if the old one is locked? how would you suggest collecting evidence? What should i look for that would be acceptable proof? You have to remember that a player does not have access to log in record or IPs. You answer seems to be a shorter way of saying "dont care dont care fingers in ears lalalala" Its really obvious to everybody that it cant be proved, as evidenced by how blatent some people have been. Lock lock lock just makes it look like you would rather the issue just went away. Would you prefer it if everybody just stopped posting about this?
If you have evidence that supports your claim, please submit a ticket. Evidence could be anything from a screenshot showing excessive trading and monking to a mail. Either way, you must go through support to get anything done about it. And remember to be as descriptive as possible to ensure top quality

http://support.strongholdkingdoms.com
Spoiler! :
God did not create man, Man created god.

Return to “World 4 Lounge (Closed)”