Fill me in would ya?

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
KingMurphy

Fill me in would ya?

Post by KingMurphy »

What is the current situation on World 3. (If any)
Have recently come back state side.
You're Favorite Rogue Player
KingMurphy

Re: Fill me in would ya?

Post by KingMurphy »

Oh come on guys. :D
You're Favorite Rogue Player
gbaker59

Post by gbaker59 »

Just rouges
Josh42392

I to wonder the state of my homeworld

Post by Josh42392 »

For nearly two long years my brothers of the Nine left your world in peace. And my order failed to free it time and time again, though I take credit for all the wonderous chaos and fear I watched spread for short periods of time. It has been some time since then.

But I don't feel like ever returning to the game unless....

1. they change their pay to win model and equalize it for the common player. or...
2. Make major actual improvements and new features
3. Stop the house monopolies that now take over nearly every world before the battle even begins.
4. Last time I played. A majority of the people spoke Russian and German and dominated over the scattered english speakers. Who also wern't as massive of carders. This was on wolf world. And I was the only region on the map that didn't submit and held. Though I could never drive them out.
5. Honestly, if you could just have factions competing for the top spots and glory WITH NO MORE HOUSES. That would vastly improve the entire game.

Usually I return every 6 monthes for a while. But only if I have a great idea or cause to get excited. I'd only do it again if my brothers and old men did it as well.
Loyal Veteran Knight,3X Royal Guard, Politician, Outlaw. Wanderer of countless Worlds....

"Who are you?" The proud lord said "That I must bow so low? Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know"
gbaker59

Post by gbaker59 »

I know I’d welcome a subscription based model.
Josh42392

Post by Josh42392 »

Actually a yearly subscription to a certain server would be great. No cards except those earned within the quest and the regular two a day for each player. Everyone starts with no cards and a 30 day premium token.
We sell it as another game or server for 20-30 dollars.
Loyal Veteran Knight,3X Royal Guard, Politician, Outlaw. Wanderer of countless Worlds....

"Who are you?" The proud lord said "That I must bow so low? Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know"
hunter9913

Post by hunter9913 »

KingMurphy if you ever decide to legitimately play again and not troll contact me in game i can help you out.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

Bumping this.

What's the state of the nation?
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Post by 220897 »

i have to say i have come back to W3 after a long break and nothing seems to have changed, its all looking the same as when i left it, just a lot less dead weight, I dunno, i might play it full time again, i may not, i do miss the good old days though.
fundraiser

Post by fundraiser »

I too have come back from a long absence from the game. I see no war in world three. Where is SK going and where can I get info on what to do. No use spending time on a game that is dead.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”