Final Age

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
User avatar
Wilksy
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Final Age

Post by Wilksy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:43 pm

So W3 - what's your thoughts on the Final Age?
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

hunter9913
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Re: Final Age

Post by hunter9913 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Garbage...

But i was expecting as much

User avatar
Wilksy
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Final Age

Post by Wilksy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:55 am

hunter9913 wrote:Garbage...

But i was expecting as much
Do you want the world to continue as-is?
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

hunter9913
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:34 pm

Re: Final Age

Post by hunter9913 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:32 pm

dont get me wrong the server isnt great how it is now, its like a retirement home for people who only want to play the game a couple hours a week. But it isnt exactly a mystery why FF wants to restart the worlds, no one is spending money on these old worlds. Its some what understandable but nonetheless a disappointing way to end. Ill probably quit on a good note before it ever reaches that point.

User avatar
Wilksy
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Final Age

Post by Wilksy » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:14 pm

hunter9913 wrote:dont get me wrong the server isnt great how it is now, its like a retirement home for people who only want to play the game a couple hours a week. But it isnt exactly a mystery why FF wants to restart the worlds, no one is spending money on these old worlds. Its some what understandable but nonetheless a disappointing way to end. Ill probably quit on a good note before it ever reaches that point.
Putting FF's potential theories aside - the worlds are not much fun and barely active. Something had to be done imo. Whether this is the right call or not is up for debate of course.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

220897
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:02 am

Re: Final Age

Post by 220897 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:48 pm

i think its going to be very different to what we are used to, Age six is going to make it easier for trolls like my former self to rain terror on the server, as for the final age i dont know if someone would get the chance to actually end the world, it only takes one good troll to royally * it up for a while.

I think what needs to happen to bring the world back to life is that the super alliance needs to break apart and become there own entites, this would really switch up the server and bring it back to life again, even if it is only for one last whorah
...

User avatar
Wilksy
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Final Age

Post by Wilksy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:41 pm

220897 wrote: I think what needs to happen to bring the world back to life is that the super alliance needs to break apart and become there own entites, this would really switch up the server and bring it back to life again, even if it is only for one last whorah
Yep though it won't happen :)
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

220897
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:02 am

Re: Final Age

Post by 220897 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:32 am

Yep though it won't happen :)
Well we can only hope, hows it going anyway, still over there ?
...

User avatar
Wilksy
Posts: 419
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am
Location: Earth
Contact:

Re: Final Age

Post by Wilksy » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:26 pm

220897 wrote:
Yep though it won't happen :)
Well we can only hope, hows it going anyway, still over there ?
Slow. I came back a few weeks ago lol..
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

220897
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:02 am

Re: Final Age

Post by 220897 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:55 am

ohh dont i know it haha, hit me up in game and when i get on my feet ill help ya out
...

Locked

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”