help with pop up players

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
allhart

help with pop up players

Post by allhart »

I know that this is a war game but when a player can pop up in a world and 10 minutes later have taken 20 villages get reset then pop up some where else and do the same most are from other worlds and have no time or nothing to lose I'm not saying stop them from coming to the world but make it to where your first village back has to be built to a size before it can attack or buy a charter or make it to where the first village back can not break safty mode early and can not buy a new character until the safty mode is off this is not like war if you lose a village you have to send out to cap or buy a new one if it stays like this why would anyone one build 40 villages I stopped spending money on this site because of this and alot of people are going to stop playing all together stronghold please help with this. If any feel the same please speak your peace
bigdom2

Re: help with pop up players

Post by bigdom2 »

i agree allhart,

there is an unfair advantage to the trolling players. 30 days to rebuild your castle and only 3 days peace time is ridiculous on the part of shk. especially when a troll can just spawn and capture and spawn and capture and........................... it gets old fast and is one one of the last major game play issues that still needs addressing.

if anyone from shk reads this its time to shake a leg and a move on with this one........you guys lose an insane amount of players to this oversight
hunter9913

Post by hunter9913 »

Trolls live off of parish catapults and inactive players eliminate those factors and you will be fine.

Good luck convincing your neighbors to follow suit.

Post by 220897 »

but the problem is that all of the major factions have all banded together, picked on some of the smaller guys and wiped out most of the server and then i keep hearing, trolls have done this, trolls have done that.

If the world was active and not everyone grouped together to form a super alliance and compleatly killed off there server apart from a few weekend players, then trolls wouldnt be able to do nearly as much damage and quite frankly wouldnt want to come to W3 and troll, there are some really high callibure players on this server and trolls wouldnt be able to village hop like this if everyone was playing.

this is just my view though and i am open to hearing all your opinions.
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

hunter9913 wrote:Trolls live off of parish catapults and inactive players eliminate those factors and you will be fine.

Good luck convincing your neighbors to follow suit.
Indeed.

If you want to protect your villages, repair them daily and keep troops on the walls.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

220897 wrote:but the problem is that all of the major factions have all banded together, picked on some of the smaller guys and wiped out most of the server and then i keep hearing, trolls have done this, trolls have done that.

If the world was active and not everyone grouped together to form a super alliance and compleatly killed off there server apart from a few weekend players, then trolls wouldnt be able to do nearly as much damage and quite frankly wouldnt want to come to W3 and troll, there are some really high callibure players on this server and trolls wouldnt be able to village hop like this if everyone was playing.

this is just my view though and i am open to hearing all your opinions.

Correct 220.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Post by 220897 »

come age 6 10 people per faction, might switch it up
Wilksy

Post by Wilksy »

220897 wrote:come age 6 10 people per faction, might switch it up
Or it might point out more inactives for trolls lol...

W. C. Fields

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”