Fill me in would ya?

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Wilksy

Re: Fill me in would ya?

Post by Wilksy »

Sir Glennalot wrote:Don't bother fundraiser, the game is in the dying stages. They've brought in an end game and I would definitely recommend you go find something else to play.
As a consequence of the end game future worlds will be more active. The player base will focus itself strongly in new worlds.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields
Wilksy

Re: Fill me in would ya?

Post by Wilksy »

Sir Glennalot wrote:
Wilksy wrote:As a consequence of the end game future worlds will be more active. The player base will focus itself strongly in new worlds.
Only the hopelessly addicted, the ones of us that still have a chance to get away are doing so world by world.
I think I have 2 years tops left in the game now, my favourite worlds are moving into the end game stages and unless they come up with some sexy new additions I would be silly to start new worlds. I had planned on being old and grey when I finally retired from this game due to my death but starting a new world from scratch has zero interest for me now knowing that it too will eventually end after years of work, which this game is at times. Hours and hours of boring repetitive work.
Itonly becomes hard, repetitive work when the worlds d3escend into farmville - up until then they are fun. Hence why worlds are must end as endless worlds are diluting the player base.
'If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a * fool about it.'

W. C. Fields

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”