high level players attacking new players with no honer cost

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
rolloxes

high level players attacking new players with no honer cost

Post by rolloxes »

high level player shouldnt be able to attack new low level player with a paris army so theres no penalty in honer soon as your pease runs out your capured at no cost to attacker
WRP_Beater

Re: high level players attacking new players with no honer c

Post by WRP_Beater »

soon as your pease runs out your capured at no cost to attacker
Unless you're a carder, you definitely won't have a castle when peace runs out, thus an attacker will capture you without using any parish army. Plus, anybody capturing a newbie getting out of peace time pays quite a big honor penalty.
Regards,
WRP_Beater
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

Why would a higher rank be attacking a lower rank in the first place, very pathetic :lol:
You're Favorite Rogue Player
WRP_Beater

Post by WRP_Beater »

It happens more often than you think, and for good reasons most of the time.
Regards,
WRP_Beater
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

KingMurphy wrote:Why would a higher rank be attacking a lower rank in the first place, very pathetic :lol:
People capture an easy target and move into their enemies county. Then the defending county has to raze the low rank to counter it. It's generally frowned upon to attack neutrals not in the war, low or high rank. Attacking a low rank inside the enemy house then there isn't anything wrong with that, that's just war.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

Mainly just bad sportsmanship all around then huh, because not much you can do about a guy razing an neutral, low rank, or anyone else.
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

DavidSpy wrote:Too many times it seems these lowbies or neutrals are alts of a larger enemy house who hide under neutral colors, only to backstab the unsuspecting occupiers later.
This is also true. People also move their 'neutral players' into parishes/counties and then capture them. If someone starts doing weird behaviour you may need to raze them just incase they could be working for the other house.

KingMurphy wrote:Mainly just bad sportsmanship all around then huh, because not much you can do about a guy razing an neutral, low rank, or anyone else.
Yes, I thrown on people who do it. To counter someone invading your county by attacking a low rank neutral player who cannot defend you need to raze that village yourself, very costly if the enemy keeps doing it.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

Bad sportsmanship but i suppose its whatever you think is required to win.
rolloxes

Post by rolloxes »

my first village was captured my a army that came from a parish when i was only a level 10 the attack even said the parishes name not only that but i had applied join the house that attacked me they launch the attack then allow me the join the house and they would not even allow me to take my village back i was a member of the house when the attack happen
Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 »

I do it all the time, get at me.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”