high level players attacking new players with no honer cost

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
rolloxes

high level players attacking new players with no honer cost

Post by rolloxes »

high level player shouldnt be able to attack new low level player with a paris army so theres no penalty in honer soon as your pease runs out your capured at no cost to attacker
KingMurphy

Re: high level players attacking new players with no honer c

Post by KingMurphy »

Why would a higher rank be attacking a lower rank in the first place, very pathetic :lol:
You're Favorite Rogue Player
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

Mainly just bad sportsmanship all around then huh, because not much you can do about a guy razing an neutral, low rank, or anyone else.
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

Bad sportsmanship but i suppose its whatever you think is required to win.
rolloxes

Post by rolloxes »

my first village was captured my a army that came from a parish when i was only a level 10 the attack even said the parishes name not only that but i had applied join the house that attacked me they launch the attack then allow me the join the house and they would not even allow me to take my village back i was a member of the house when the attack happen
Wizard

Post by Wizard »

Well I guess we have to repeat ourselves I will confirm what David said.

You cannot capture nor will you ever be able to capture raze a player from parish army no matter what. The only option the parish offer for attacking a player is called vandalise, it does nothing except destroy whats been built.

You can capture or raze only and ONLY directly from one of your own village not even your vassals can do that for you.

And I bet secretsquirrel73 doesn't know how to play the game if he says he can do it. he probably doesn't even have stewardship anywhere so he wouldn't know what the truth is.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”