glitch with food and ale production after Age change.

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
kongkim

Re: glitch with food and ale production after Age change.

Post by kongkim »

matrix blackstar wrote:On 10-12-2013 something happened to my production of food and ale. I have 5 villages, each one a Low Land. I have 5 Hops farms per village at Level-4, but they are now only producing 2800 units of Ale. Down from 7000+ units per day. Food production took a 50% hit. I now barely make enough food/ale to run 1x. Members of my faction have 4 Hops farms at L-3 and are producing 7100 units of ale without Guilds, which is where I was before Saturday afternoon. Support wants to blame it on Age change and Guilds, except that there were no Guilds before the Age change. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? If the issue was due to an age change then why didnt it take effect Monday after the change and why does it only effect certain people? With food production I am running 4 building each with all 5 food types at L-4. I should be and was cranking out the food, but now I'm pushing it at 1x.
All parish was reset so all the bonuses you got from there is gone untill they are build again.
YesManQ8

Post by YesManQ8 »

Hondo2

Post by Hondo2 »

Yes, I'm wondering about this problem as well and so are a few others. I've got half the production going on in some of my villages even though the farms are almost in the exact same spot. In one village, an orchard is producing 13k that is right next to the storage, and yet in another village an orchard also right next to the storage is only producing about 8k - why? In one village, I just finished building 2 new orchard farms and they are producing less than 5k but in another village with orchards about the same distance away, they are producing almost 7K. It doesn't make any sense. It's not just food resources either. I've noticed it with other resource supplies as well.

I've tried the reset option that was talked about in another thread, but that didn't work. So, if anyone has any ideas about this, I'd sure like to hear them.
Voltair

Post by Voltair »

matrix blackstar wrote:Support wants to blame it on Age change and Guilds, except that there were no Guilds before the Age change. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? If the issue was due to an age change then why didnt it take effect Monday after the change and why does it only effect certain people? With food production I am running 4 building each with all 5 food types at L-4. I should be and was cranking out the food, but now I'm pushing it at 1x.
Prior to the Worlds change to Age 2, guilds could be maxed out and then deleted and the bonus' retained. So in the first age you would have seen probably no guilds but still gained the benefits of the bonus to production.

Second Age wiki link: http://help.strongholdkingdoms.com/inde ... te]Capital Buildings - All capitals buildings will be deleted and their levels reset. Bonuses from deleted buildings will not remain. [/quote]In the second age all parishes were wiped that means guilds that gave bonus' that were deleted were lost along with all buildings in the parish. The quote above gives you the information and that is from the wiki which is the game manual. This is why you are seeing such a change in production rates. You had those bonus' now you do not. Once guilds are rebuilt then you will see the bonus again but this time guilds cannot be deleted or the bonus will be lost in the Second and future ages.
Hondo2

Post by Hondo2 »

Ok - well this morning I get onto the game and see that now, everything has been reset. From the responses here and the info on Wiki, this was suppose to happen. So, my question is - why didn't this happen at the change from one age to the next? People have been wondering why they've got mass production in some villages but not in others and then built accordingly. It kind of screwed things up for some. Anyway, it's now done but it should have happened at the very beginning.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”