Scottish Alliance and H5

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
KingMurphy

Scottish Alliance and H5

Post by KingMurphy »

Could someone give me the main reason, or reasons that the Scottish Alliance and H5 have gone to war?

Before i left H5 (Few hours after war started) i was told that H2 randomly decided to attack H5 because H5 threatened them because of their strength. Also they were just bored and wanted something to do so they attacked H5.

Is this true or are there other reasons?

If i offend anyone i don't mean to, i am just looking for answers because i heard different things.

Thank you whoever answers.
You're Favorite Rogue Player
MechJosh0

Re: Scottish Alliance and H5

Post by MechJosh0 »

H2 put swords on MANNA factions to defend themselves.

H5 was attacking Bulgaria1, his parishes and his county. Bulgaria1 is a H2 member and H5 were warned to stop their attacks however they ignored it and continued to make aggressive actions towards him and a H2 county.

But before this there was tension between H2 and H5 anyway for many other problems. The issue with Norfolk (Bulgaria1) and H5 was the final straw and H2 had enough.

H2 was bored and decided to attack H5? Please... Some could argue that H5 was bored so they attacked H9.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

I am just stating what i was told.

Thank you very much for informing me about what had really happened. H5 was honestly doing rather well until now.
Not H5 is a joke sadly :(
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

KingMurphy wrote:I am just stating what i was told.
I know, and I was just saying what's true :) Thing is whoever told you may not of even known the full story, they themselves may of been told by someone else that H2 attacked H5 for no reason. You only know what you know.

The full story is that Bulgaria1 use to be in H9. And at that time H9 was being threatened and attacked by Sirluis, Jimace and their factions. H9 defended themselves by going to war with these people. H5 then declared war on H9 to defend Sirluis, Jimace and others. Bulgaria1 became a main target of H5 since he controlled a county. Bulgiara1 later joined H2 after H9 fell apart. However members of H5 were still attacking Bulgaria1 while he was in H2, and even after being warned he's under H2 protection H5 didn't care for this and continued to attack him and his land, which was H2 land. This forced H2 to step-in and defend him by declaring war on those factions in H5 that were attacking him.

That's a long story version :)

KingMurphy wrote:Thank you very much for informing me about what had really happened. H5 was honestly doing rather well until now.
H5 was doing well at what? They weren't doing anything. They came out of neutrality to attack a neutral house which were defending themselves, they then continued their attacks which forced H2 to get involved. I don't see how H5 was doing well. They grew while in neutrality, but that's easy. But they declared war on a very weak house and now they've been declared war upon by a stronger house. It's the cycle of the game :)

KingMurphy wrote:Not H5 is a joke sadly :(
What do you mean by this? Every house apart from H5 is a joke?
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

I meant H5 was a good house in my opinion until now.

And i also meant " now H5 is a joke, sadly :( "

Also Globsy, H5 leader, told me.
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

KingMurphy wrote:Also Globsy, H5 leader, told me.
In that case he's acting dumb and innocent :) It's a tactic to keep people on his side and believe that H2 is just bullying.
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

I messaged you in game, W3

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”