Just a quick questions.

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
KingMurphy

Just a quick questions.

Post by KingMurphy »

I mean no offense to ANYONE or ANYTHING, I am just slightly puzzled by some recent events that have presented themselves in the last couple of days.

1. How does H2 claim Middlesex as there own when they don't even have any parishes in Middlesex?

2. If a county is 95% H5 and 5% H2 and H2 currently owns the county but H5 votes a H5 player as sheriff so H5 now owns the county, is H2 allowed to declare war?

Just a few random questions that popped into my head when i was playing, i don't mean anything by them.
You're Favorite Rogue Player
xbooyahx

Re: Just a quick questions.

Post by xbooyahx »

if h5 wants to fight us for it so be it. we claimed middlesex because we included everything even future plans which is how or why we claimed it. The scottish alliance has full intentions of controlling most of the map for the purpose of speeding up the gory races kill off enemy houses and keep moving forward.

So all of you people crying about "Wait till the 2nd age" if you stop fighting us you would get your * wish sooner than later.
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

Booyah, your answer is an ignorant one, "We have future plans so we claimed it" that makes no sense. I have future plans for Scotland so i claim it, give it to me now please. Thats whats your saying.
Also no one in this thread is crying or whining except for you. Calm down and breath, i stated i meant no offense to ANYONE or ANYTHING.

MechJosh, thanks for answering the questions, and when these questions were asked, middlesex was under the control of the faction "where the swords at" which was under H5 at the time.
(They left H5 when they refused to turn over middlesex to H2 so H2 whined and declared war on them and H5 factions wouldn't risk helping them so they left H5 and joined H17)

Again thank you for the answers, i was just curious. I mean no offense to anyone.
xbooyahx

Post by xbooyahx »

Come take it.

We Will.
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

Re-read that.
Think.
Re-read it again.
Think harder.
Re-read again.
Oh now you got it? Dont say come take it, i wasn't asking for it or saying i was going to take it. I was giving you an example to hope you better understood. I failed.
xbooyahx

Post by xbooyahx »

you asked a question I answered it.
The counties Scotland wants we take so if we say middlesex will be house 2 trust you and me it will be house 2.

1. How does H2 claim Middlesex as there own when they don't even have any parishes in Middlesex? understand the point now?

2. If a county is 95% H5 and 5% H2 and H2 currently owns the county but H5 votes a H5 player as sheriff so H5 now owns the county, is H2 allowed to declare war? yes we can declare war voting out a house 2 member in a steward, sheriff, governor, or king position is an act of war.
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

Deadlybaker, your in H13? Enough said :lol:

H5 has a country (England) and 12 counties, i think were fine. We will be around until the end.
Were no H2, but i think were up there.

Booyah, i dont see the logic, but i guess considering were H2 is, they can claim whatever they want and no one can stop them.
ckhanima

Post by ckhanima »

KingMurphy wrote:
If a county is 95% H5 and 5% H2 and H2 currently owns the county but H5 votes a H5 player as sheriff so H5 now owns the county, is H2 allowed to declare war?
It is a war game, anyone is allowed to declare war for any reason. That being said, it can negatively impact a House's image if they do so at whim.

In their case, The Scottish Alliance (H2/3/4/10/13) declare war and excuse it away later.

But in this specific example, the Alliance will talk it over, they are working with H5 ;).

"Hello once again everyone, Hope all is well. Dorset will soon be peacefull and wont require the use of ID, the enemy is almost gone besides some little pesky players who decide to just spawn in dorset, Iraq allies or w/e the faction is not a threat, they are here to get us to use Honor on razing them, But never fear Laurd Shaunn is here, he is a great player to have down here, he is baron so it take him little honor, Thanks again shaunn, Also i would like to remind everyone to use there county votes please, Also this would include h5 pplease, as im good friends with snider and i vote for him in the province, i welcome h5 in dorset with open arms. Thanks everyone for your support and have a great day"

-County Proclamation for Dorset from Gotchadude of H2.
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

I wont go into what exactly H13 is :lol:

But H13 isnt H2 they are in the same alliance, so i get what your saying.

Thanks for answering my questions, this thread isn't really need anymore.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”