Is World 3 Dead?

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Jackstone

Re: Is World 3 Dead?

Post by Jackstone »

Unless youre in the Scottish alliance theres little point in fighting.

If you enjoy farming then of course you should stay.
xbooyahx

Post by xbooyahx »

world 3 is not dead yes it is dominated by the scotish alliance but let us not forget how h12 and h17 forced the scotish alliance into this war with secret plans to backstab house 2 and use the trust they had with us to invade scotland. so england gets what it deserves in my honest opinion I have no idea why we even allow any of you people peace at all I think we should reset every one of you neutral or not until you leave w3 but that is not how the scotish alliance acts unlike most of the propiganda spewed by your crybaby leaders house 2 honors neutrality even to it's detrement we also try to give peace to whomever wants it and even after they are caught helping the enemy we sometimes allow them a 2nd chance.
Jackstone

Post by Jackstone »

Propaganda is pointless to this thread, World 3 has an extremely small player base. So unless you want to join the scottish alliance and fight with them or farm with your villages then yes, W3 is essentially dead to you.
moughur

Post by moughur »

jack, you are ignorant. again i will say this. on every single world there has been a dominant house. on every single world that house has fallen. it is disappointing to see that on this world the opposition has just given up. SACK UP OR GO HOME. it was everyone vs the Scottish and you guys are complaining that we kicked all your asses.

If you are just here to complain go away. if you wanna do something about it then start doing it.
Sitting here and complaining on the forums will get you no where
Korgos

Post by Korgos »

In fact, it was a cool world, but then Dave1 left to world6 and H10 fall apart. After that, H12 turn against H2 so it was interesting again but then Juctice Matt and others left this world to, and H12 fall apart, H17 kept fighthing for some time but they finally fall apart to. So finally, it's just that every one who ever had a chance to fight H2 fly away or give up.
Jackstone

Post by Jackstone »

moughur wrote:jack, you are ignorant. again i will say this. on every single world there has been a dominant house. on every single world that house has fallen. it is disappointing to see that on this world the opposition has just given up. SACK UP OR GO HOME. it was everyone vs the Scottish and you guys are complaining that we kicked all your asses.

If you are just here to complain go away. if you wanna do something about it then start doing it.
Sitting here and complaining on the forums will get you no where
Im neutral so it doesnt bother me, you need to work on your communication skills though.

For the OP, this world is essentially dead as far as hes concerned.
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

World 3 is very much alive and kicking everyone !
Yes many house have been dwindled down to rather small numbers with the Scottish Alliance dominating almost everywhere.
But many people still play, and there are still strong houses and factions, farming can be fun so don't count that out.
Anyone who says World 3 is dead has not the slightest idea of what they are talking about.

To answer your question. NO, world 3 is as stated at the beginning of my message :mrgreen:
You're Favorite Rogue Player
andrewhodkinson

Post by andrewhodkinson »

Korgos wrote:In fact, it was a cool world, but then Dave1 left to world6 and H10 fall apart. After that, H12 turn against H2 so it was interesting again but then Justice Matt and others left this world to, and H12 fall apart, H17 kept fighthing for some time but they finally fall apart to. So finally, it's just that every one who ever had a chance to fight H2 fly away or give up.
This seems correct to me. Dave left and H10 slowly died and that finished the game. I don't see that the Justices were that important. They were losing in northern England when they left.

Barring a miracle -- like H5 and everyone else joining H17 since they will soon be the only non-Scottish house in the Glory Race -- the Glory Race on this world is decided. But if that miracle could happen, the H12/17/18 coalition could have joined H10 to save it from being infiltrated by the Scots and locked up.
KingMurphy

Post by KingMurphy »

No one actually follows the rules that they set for themselves, nor do they respect neutrals.
You're Favorite Rogue Player
ckhanima

Post by ckhanima »

GreenShield2.0, please send me a private message in-game, I can help you rebuild what the Scottish are taking from you.

Best regards,

ckhanima

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”