How things REALLY are on W3

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Jackstone

Re: How things REALLY are on W3

Post by Jackstone »

Why should I care about a war Im not involved in. I dont feel that Deadlybaker has the authority to tell people what to do.
Orama

Post by Orama »

Jack, Deadly by himself may not have the authority. But is he is a General and comes with the full support of the alliance. This means, supplies, monks, troops and captains... This gives him the authority.
H2 invaded England on one purpose. Conquer it. It was planned and expected. I see you are located in Dyfed and you only have one parish in S.wales.
I would like to inform you that the other guy stefan1111 is a looong time enemy of the alliance and caused alot of problems both in scotland and in ireland. He is a person i would personaly wish to see razed. However your house is one of the few houses the alliance considers neutrals and for that reason he is not attacked or declared outlaw in S.Wales.
I respect that you stand for what you believe but i highly recommend that when you make those comments you make clear you speak for yourself not for your house, because all you do is deteriorating our relations.From what i read all you were asked is to vote your sherriff.
Your options are
a) accept
b) deny

if b) then ERROR.

Respectfuly
Orama
Pen is mightier than the sword....
Jackstone

Post by Jackstone »

Deadlybaker wrote:
Jackstone wrote:Why should I care about a war Im not involved in. I dont feel that Deadlybaker has the authority to tell people what to do.

on the other hand, you were involved in war just few weeks ago till your house surrendered. you were just another neutral in wales biding his time just to go against our alliance because you were too afraid to revolt against h10/h17 tyrants.
The decision for H10 to surrender wasnt mine, I joined H10 as I was looking for a more interesting time in the game and its no fun joining a team thats already 5-0 up. The fact they disbanded a week after we joined was pretty disappointing.
SirMurdoc

Post by SirMurdoc »

Jackstone wrote: The decision for H10 to surrender wasnt mine, I joined H10 as I was looking for a more interesting time in the game and its no fun joining a team thats already 5-0 up. The fact they disbanded a week after we joined was pretty disappointing.

Have you tried Joining another house that is Active ?
moughur

Post by moughur »

Jack, it is very disappointing to know that you thought h10 was winning when they where losing all their land
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

moughur wrote:Jack, it is very disappointing to know that you thought h10 was winning when they where losing all their land
Jack, if that's true that's funny as heck :lol:

H10 lost months ago. The main war members within H10 left to join W7 on the opening day (which was a huge shame). H10 lost all their main fighters so they pretty much lost straight away, it was just a matter of taking care of the rest.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
ckhanima

Post by ckhanima »

I think, and correct me if I am wrong, that Jack was saying he sided with H10 because he wanted to side with the underdog
Orama

Post by Orama »

Jack can always join h12/h17/h18 there is no shame in fight. In a neutral faction tho you have to follow your sherriffs (and your house/faction ofc) rules.
Pen is mightier than the sword....
Jackstone

Post by Jackstone »

moughur wrote:Jack, it is very disappointing to know that you thought h10 was winning when they where losing all their land
Its very disappointing to see you didnt understand my post. I said its not fun joining the side thats 5-0 up, thus CLEARLY indicating that I wanted to join the underdog. :roll:

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”