How things REALLY are on W3

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
ckhanima

How things REALLY are on W3

Post by ckhanima » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 pm

The above title may be misleading, because this post is about House 2, but if you look at the map, they hold a good part of it, so any discourse on W3 must certainly involve them.

I was, until recently, a loyal member of H13 and the Scottish Alliance and an officer of the faction Blood Moon Clan. A rogue player from H2's faction the Skullz developed a personal beef with my faction leader and razed him out of Scotland, without much intervention from the Alliance. An ally razed an ally, and nothing was done because the Skullz hold too much power. So I took over my faction while my leader regrouped in Ireland.

Flash forward around a month ago, my faction leader returns to our faction and Scotland. The Skullz member starts attacking again. Once again we appeal to the Alliance leadership to stop this useless fighting, once again to no avail. So, sad and disgusted by this turn of events, we dropped out of our house and the alliance and went neutral.

Immediately afterwards, chadwozn of H2 drops an ultimatum: we must surrender our parishes in Meath to the Alliance or be monked out. We resist, we're razed out. Of course, we refused to just hand over what was ours and begged for this to be reconsidered. We asked that it be discussed and we waited.

I awoke this morning to find chadwozn razing my SCOTLAND villages while I slept. No final declaration, no summary of what was discussed, he just flat out attacked first, though we offered to remain neutral yet STILL vote for him as sheriff. I've sent counter attacks, and now he's razing my faction left and right in Meath.

This will all be denied and covered in smoke soon, so I'm posting it here for all to see. More importantly, I have my own declaration/warning for W3.

ALL NEUTRALS OF W3

You are in danger. H2 does not honor or respect neutrality. If my above example does not convince you of this, perhaps the following will:

The Scottish Alliance has already declared certain counties on the map to be "neutral free zones". These are mostly areas that they are going to invade or are invading, not areas they already hold. That means if you are neutral and they invade, chances are you join them, agree to help them and "fake" neutrality, or get razed/capped out.

This will most likely soon turn to areas already under their grip, meaning any and all neutrals are potential targets of the Alliance.

This is bullying at its best. Some merely play this game for fun, not investing a large sum of time nor money into it. Now causal neutral gamers will be razed because they are not willing to feed the Alliance war machine.

I do not have time to do this post justice, but I thought it best to announce this to the public openly.

The Scottish Alliance, mainly under H2 rule, does not respect neutrality. You can either be complacent and fall under their might, or you can unite and resist. You may fail, you may be reset, but which is better, doing nothing and being reset, or at least fighting back and showing them, showing this world, that you will not stand and do nothing, that you will defend what is yours?

Neutrals, I wish you all the best. Good luck, the beast that is Scotland is coming to eat you. Don't be an easy meal!

Any neutrals please feel free to PM me in game, I'll help you however I can.
Last edited by ckhanima on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

moughur

Re: How things REALLY are on W3

Post by moughur » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Man, you are very misguided to how all of this started, while the player you mentioned above did not handle the situation correctly, your faction leader was banished from Scotland after having instigated the problem you speak off above. Did you really expect the skulls to turn a blind eye to your faction leader taking a parish from one of their best members? yes, that player over reacted but stargod never asked for permission to return to scotland when he could have stayed in ireland or gone to england without having any of the above problems.

In response to the neutral part. This is completely untrue. scotish law protect neutrals and we do not bully them. What we do expect is that if you claim neutrality you are actually neutral. Then again, there are some people and factions that have proven to backstab us and be untrustworthy. these faction and people will not be granted neutrality as they lost that opportunity when they proved we could not trust them.

Please get your facts straight before you start posting stupid, pointless propaganda on the forums
Thanks,
Moughur

Jackstone

Post by Jackstone » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Well Deadlybaker sent a proclamation in Monmouthshire saying that no neutral is allowed to move into Monmouthsire and anyone doing so will be razed. I think H2 and 13 may have tried to push people around a step too far.

DavidSpy

Post by DavidSpy » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Viva la Revolution!
Questions? You should join my Discord group
Helpful SHK Sites: SHK Advanced Guide | SHK Strategy
Check out my Stronghold Kingdoms tutorials on YouTube | RazingHell

ImageImage

ckhanima

Post by ckhanima » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:14 pm

As I said, any who wish proof need simply PM in game me or, better yet, just look at Jackstone's last post.

H13 supported his return to Scotland when he did. Many in the alliance was trying to stop Karak from continually attacking him. As I said though, all that matters to H2 now is final victory, and they will step on allies and neutrals alike to get it.

I've got proof, Jackstone mentioned proof. No offense man, but you haven't offered anything other that what propaganda you've been told.

I used to believe the Scottish Alliance protected neutrals. I now know otherwise.

T560

Post by T560 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:21 am

Jackstone wrote:Well Deadlybaker sent a proclamation in Monmouthshire saying that no neutral is allowed to move into Monmouthsire and anyone doing so will be razed. I think H2 and 13 may have tried to push people around a step too far.
I don't believe your saying the exact truth of that he has said.

ckhanima

Post by ckhanima » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:32 am

If you have time to pause trying to raid my parish, T560, you may note that in the last Alliance meeting such actions were agreed upon. Plus I hear you might be getting South Yorkshire, congrats. Well, either you or Druss. At least it isn't one of those pesky "no neutrals" areas, right?

T560

Post by T560 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 am

Your marked as enemy, what else am I suppost to do?

ckhanima

Post by ckhanima » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:40 am

Perhaps consider that your House is feeding lies to its members and any who will listen?

I've never had a beef with you, but your house keeps attacking ME and mine because we went neutral and failed to hand over our parishes.
I wonder how many will question whether H2 has finally went too far?

Ask the neutrals around the map that are getting attacked just because they are not flying orange, yellow, green, or lime green colors.

moughur

Post by moughur » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:52 am

jack, you fail to understand what deadly's proclamation means. It means that while monmouthshire is a war zone all neutrals will be suspected to be the enemy moving in under the guise of neutrality. This has happened over and over by both sides and we will not take any chance to end up letting our enemies moved in. once monmouthshire is secured neutrals will be allowed to move back in with permission from the sheriff. I do not see this as threatening neutrals but i do see this as a warning that all movement into this area not with our alliance will be cast under suspicion. These are protective steps that we have had to take.

Also Jack, you are taking one part of the proclamation out of context. If you read the whole thing and post the whole thing everyone would see that this is completely reasonable since Monmouthshire is a heavy war zone right now

Neutrals are protected by scotish laws and Chk doesnt realize that his FL has brought this upon himself and by lying to his faction has caused them to be marked as enemies

Moughur

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”