World 3 The Truths and facts only.

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
sirluis2012

World 3 The Truths and facts only.

Post by sirluis2012 »

How great is it to compete to rule the world and succeed? not so great in the long run because the game is over.........

1.There are only 6,200 accounts on this world that are at or above Alderman and only 7,500 in total.

When you consider how many players are inactive, just not yet reset, and how many are semi-active there are not many people playing this game. And most that are "playing" the game are playing it a different style than it was intended - just treating it like a building or non-war game.

2.If you further subtract the number of alt accounts, I think that leaves only a few hundred active people playing this world.

3.Most of the active player population are all currently serving Scottish houses under the banners of h2 h13 etc etc.

4.This world has been in progress for a year now with Scotland nearly ruling the map.Their are two Distinct superpowers in Scotland.[Skulls group and Anicca's group]

5.There is no hope currently for a balance to the server. with the current alliances [Scottish alliance ,English alliance] set in place we will never see that counter balance that yin yang effect to keep the server interesting and not becoming another farm world after h2 has destroyed the remaining lands that are currently free of Scottish rule.

6.The only logical course of action would be the balancing of the server player population.[but how?] simple Scotland at some point in time must engage in civil war causing players to shift around the map a bit more evenly to bring a balance to the server again.[ that civil war must happen at some point either now or 10 glory rounds from now or the server will fade away into farmville]

7.H2 is becoming their own worst enemy because they are * bent in killing off the final 15% of the server population that is in the English alliance.[So why is h2 their own worst enemy?] Who will h2 fight when the last of the free soldiers and people in England are dead and just a memory?
Last edited by sirluis2012 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
burst1

Re: World 3 The Truths and facts only.

Post by burst1 »

Why are people blaming Scotland? At the end of the day Ireland declared war on Scotland then lost that war. England declared war on Scotland half way through Scotland's campaign on destroying H10 and it's allies thinking Scotland would be an easy target because most of their fighters were in Scotland. Well guess what.... You were wrong.

H17 should be ashamed at themselves for their pathetic attempt at trying to take on Scotland. 3 months and all they could do is take 1 county and flip another 2 for less than 5minutes. Most of Scotland was in Ireland and we still managed to take more land in England than England could take it Scotland.

Blame whoever voted for Sense as your HM. That's when H17 went to * LOL
BloodBird

Post by BloodBird »

As you might have noticed, this is an game, games are supposed to be played til they end. at which point you start a new game, firefly's original suggestion of taking worlds down after they are played, so players can start a new game show their though of how their game should be played.

We all play this game until it seems like it it comming to an end.
There is no point in trying to trying to keep a game going after a winner is made, we the scottish will almost for sure stay together and enjoy this game until it ends at which point we will play another game or start a new game of stronghold kingdoms as new worlds open.

Propably alot of people will disagree with me, sure everyone got their opinions. However firefly's setup of this game seem to fit my opinion more, and should you not like this concept Sirluis that is your opinion. There is no need to keep an game on life support, you play it til it ends or until you are tired of it and so you move on.
SlyAudio

Post by SlyAudio »

Title is misleading.
I'd like to see the information you have that would suggest that 5,000+ of the apparent 6,200 accounts that are indeed alt accounts. I know it is an easy cop out and way to make it feel like you have the numbers against you. However to suggest that almost 70%+ of the active server population are alt accounts is laughable at best.

This game is about war, not playing happy hands with each other so that we can preserve the longevity of it. I am unsure of what you suggest should have happened otherwise. It seems you feel that the ideal of this game is for us to sit in our own lands and have small boarder skirmishes with our enemies until 3 years have passed and we reach that ever special 'second age'.

Either way, I could join in on a rant as to why you are wrong but put simply, there is no basis to your ideas. Its just your own opinion being passed off as 'truth and facts' about how you feel things should happen. I've been in your position, I know what it feels like but I didn't take to ranting on the forums about how its the enemies fault for breaking the game. I dug in deep and called for my allies to help. England truly is in bad shape if their members feel this desperate and down trodden.
SirMurdoc

Post by SirMurdoc »

Maybe England should think of a strategy, and start taking back their lands before taking on Scotland ? Yeah Scotland has majority of the power no doubt about it.

But then there is Ireland, why doesn't the English Houses try and make some sort of Pact with Ireland houses. Or recruit members that's in English territory, game just doesn't revolve around WAR, but it will eventually lead to it but you will need the numbers.

Seems to me is that English cannot negotiate that is why they loosing, I'm sure if they Use Diplomacy they can get the numbers back up and maybe not loose.

England can always betray Ireland at the end :P

But to even claim that Scotland is cheating with multiple accounts, is Kinda weird. I'm sure FireFly has systems in place to catch people like that.
sirluis2012

Post by sirluis2012 »

BloodBird wrote:As you might have noticed, this is an game, games are supposed to be played til they end. at which point you start a new game, firefly's original suggestion of taking worlds down after they are played, so players can start a new game show their though of how their game should be played.

We all play this game until it seems like it it comming to an end.
There is no point in trying to trying to keep a game going after a winner is made, we the scottish will almost for sure stay together and enjoy this game until it ends at which point we will play another game or start a new game of stronghold kingdoms as new worlds open.
all good things must come to an end at some point.This game is my hobby and I merely seek to find ways to keep my hobby going on world 3.

SlyAudio wrote: Title is misleading.
I'd like to see the information you have that would suggest that 5,000+ of the apparent 6,200 accounts that are indeed alt accounts. I know it is an easy cop out and way to make it feel like you have the numbers against you. However to suggest that almost 70%+ of the active server population are alt accounts is laughable at best.

The facts and numbers I've given are about as accurate as a player can get you can confirm this by simply logging into world 3.You might have misunderstood or misread or taken out of context what I meant by the player alt account issue.My statement seems clear to me so I wont restate it.

SlyAudio wrote:
Either way, I could join in on a rant as to why you are wrong but put simply, there is no basis to your ideas. Its just your own opinion being passed off as 'truth and facts' about how you feel things should happen. I've been in your position, I know what it feels like but I didn't take to ranting on the forums about how its the enemies fault for breaking the game. I dug in deep and called for my allies to help. England truly is in bad shape if their members feel this desperate and down trodden.

What I feel should happen is healthy for the server as a whole.
sirluis2012 wrote: 6.The only logical course of action would be the balancing of the server player population.[but how?] simple Scotland at some point in time must engage in civil war causing players to shift around the map a bit more evenly to bring a balance to the server again.[ that civil war must happen at some point either now or 10 glory rounds from now or the server will fade away into farmville]
SirMurdoc wrote: Maybe England should think of a strategy, and start taking back their lands before taking on Scotland ? Yeah Scotland has majority of the power no doubt about it.

But then there is Ireland, why doesn't the English Houses try and make some sort of Pact with Ireland houses. Or recruit members that's in English territory, game just doesn't revolve around WAR, but it will eventually lead to it but you will need the numbers.

Seems to me is that English cannot negotiate that is why they loosing, I'm sure if they Use Diplomacy they can get the numbers back up and maybe not loose.

England can always betray Ireland at the end :P

But to even claim that Scotland is cheating with multiple accounts, is Kinda weird. I'm sure FireFly has systems in place to catch people like that.
SirMurdoc I had to look you up as your name is not known to me i see you are a baron and with one village.I will just assume you are a vet from another world and are unaware of the facts.

Ireland fighters for the most part abandoned by W3 the onset of W6 with its top fighters leaving the world and then furthermore even more much needed fighters abandoned when mundo 1 was released.

The server player population was evenly spread out a tiny bit more adjusting the balance when Scotland conquered the very last of Ireland,but its not enought and for the most part the people that moved into ireland are nearly all land locked princes with 15 villages and land holders

England has been its own undoing for a very long time now with endless civil wars and constant warfare.Only the most elite of players have managed to survive in England this long.All it takes is a few quick words and England can be put into a civil war that's how easy it is. This may sound biases because I reside in England currently but the fact is less then 15% of the surviving player population is in England.Just like every other world england is always the last to unite and the damage has already been done.
SirMurdoc

Post by SirMurdoc »

sirluis2012 wrote: SirMurdoc I had to look you up as your name is not known to me i see you are a baron and with one village.I will just assume you are a vet from another world and are unaware of the facts.

Ireland fighters for the most part abandoned by W3 the onset of W6 with its top fighters leaving the world and then furthermore even more much needed fighters abandoned when mundo 1 was released.

The server player population was evenly spread out a tiny bit more adjusting the balance when Scotland conquered the very last of Ireland,but its not enought and for the most part the people that moved into ireland are nearly all land locked princes with 15 villages and land holders

England has been its own undoing for a very long time now with endless civil wars and constant warfare.Only the most elite of players have managed to survive in England this long.All it takes is a few quick words and England can be put into a civil war that's how easy it is. This may sound biases because I reside in England currently but the fact is less then 15% of the surviving player population is in England.Just like every other world england is always the last to unite and the damage has already been done.
Yeah I see your Point of view, and it is a pitty some people from Ireland tuck tailed and ran to another world.

As for England, stating that the Elite of the Elite is there, surely there would be some way for you guys to come to terms, split up the land so to speak.

As I have no intentions of leaving this world any time soon :P ( and would like it to continue for at least 6 months :P ) but I also understand other peoples point of view is that it is the end of this world, and Scotland is ruling and conquering with blitzkrieg precision.

Fine, maybe England is at the point of no return, but at least they can put their difference aside and put up a bang of a fight. "so to say go out with a Boom"

As for me :P well I have been in hospital for many months finally allowed to go home hehehe, so back on the internet :P
Best thing is to hope and see, hopefully some English Houses is reading this post.
Brigog

Post by Brigog »

The only truth about this war is that it was won via alt accounts, nothing more... nothing less. Do I care? /shrug, ya it upsets me people need to cheat in order to win but honestly I am more upset with FF for allowing people to do it.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

Brigog wrote:The only truth about this war is that it was won via alt accounts, nothing more... nothing less. Do I care? /shrug, ya it upsets me people need to cheat in order to win but honestly I am more upset with FF for allowing people to do it.
The only alt accounts I see are those that were created by H17, which they used to soft cap to land in Scotland. I suppose you can't really expect a farmer (99% of England) to actually try and take a village from an enemy though... You guys need to stop being sore losers and stop making * excuses up just because you're about to get owned LOL
MechJosh0 wrote:
sirluis2012 wrote:
burst1 wrote:At the end of the day Ireland declared war on Scotland then lost that war. England declared war on Scotland half way through Scotland's campaign on destroying H10
1) Scotland declared war on half of England (H17)
2) Scotland declared war on Ireland
3) Scotland declared war on all of England - Although H12 said they were going to declare war on H2 at some point but not right there, they were planning on doing it in a civil manner (apparently - but who knows)

So no, Scotland actually declared war first in almost all situations. I have nothing against them for doing so, but just letting you know :)

P.S. You asked why people are blaming Scotland, well, people have got to blame someone and they certainly aren't going to blame themselves ;) I believe it's H10, H17 and H12's fault. H10 for leaving the world when they finally had a good war, and H17 and H12 for uniting too late and then falling apart later on - H12 leadership left the game :x

It's not H2's fault, they played the game. And very well. Well done to them.
The first time H2 went to war with H17 was to help H12, our allies at the time.
Scotland has not once declared war on Ireland first. Each time it was Ireland who declared war first.
England declared war on Scotland first and Scotland acted on it before they could :D

So no, Scotland actually didn't declare war first in almost all situations :lol:
spankleton

Post by spankleton »

Mechjosh0, not only are you a spineless coward but you are also clueless about world politics, stop replying to every post as if you have ANY knowledge whatsoever of what actually happened.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”