Rally round the Family! House 10 Recruiting!

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Dragon Order

Rally round the Family! House 10 Recruiting!

Post by Dragon Order » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:19 am

Greetings enemies of Scotland!

Let us have a moment of silence and say thanks to House 10 for making this server one of the best wars to remember. I hope the rest of Scotlands enemies will take a page out of the war book and gather together to challenge Scotland (who is now the top dog).

Underdogs Unite! Scotland Must Fall!

-Dragon Order, High Marshall of House 10. (Ex-House 2 HM, Ex-House 3 HM, Ex-House 13 HM, Ex-House 9 HM)

Secretsquirrel73

Re: Rally round the Family! House 10 Recruiting!

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:45 am

You have been in every single house of ours it seems and couldnt cut it so now you are wanting to rally the non exsistant people of h10 still fight?

H10 has surrendered. They probably now leave for other worlds until second age hits. That will probably be NEVER due to the fact that second age is horrid and noone wants that * mod in our game.

Since you have declared yourself has an enemy out in the open, I guess we can start sending attacks to you. We need something to do. Best of luck.

MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:19 pm

Over the past few days H2 has shown huge progress (well done!) while H10 has disappeared and H17 is falling apart by retreating to H5. I currently see a low future for any house other than H2 right now.

H2 has been aiming for Ireland while at the same time going for England and England has still managed to lose land and fall apart from their half-hearted war with them. It's really not looking bright for England. Shame really, if H2 take everything it could be pretty boring.

The 2nd age offers two situations at this point if things keep going in H2's way:
1) H2 will have control of almost everything and will have all the leaders in their palm. So much that no one will be able to fight back.
2) H2 will have lost so much faith points and other resources from their wars they wont be able to keep it up in the 2nd age with monks costing double in price.

Secretsquirrel73 wrote:H10 has surrendered. They probably now leave for other worlds until second age hits. That will probably be NEVER due to the fact that second age is horrid and noone wants that * mod in our game.
Although it is up to the players to choose if and when the second age comes, it doesn't look like high leaders of W3 are doing anything to prevent it from happening. With H10 out and H17 losing more and more, H2 is forcing the 2nd age on W3 quicker.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479

burst1

Post by burst1 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:52 pm

The future's bright, the future's orange

Dragon Order

Post by Dragon Order » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:32 pm

"mock·er·y:

Something ludicrously futile or unsuitable:"

Just in case someone really doesn't get it...

anicca

Post by anicca » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 am

Yes MechJosh, I guess we could just do the unthinkable and win. Everything.

MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 am

anicca wrote:Yes MechJosh, I guess we could just do the unthinkable and win. Everything.
It's the whole point of the game is not ;)

You easily have the world within your grasp now. It'll be interesting to see where you target next. I have a couple of speculations of where you might go and for what reason, we'll see ;)
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479

SirMurdoc

Post by SirMurdoc » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:04 pm

MechJosh0 wrote: I have a couple of speculations of where you might go and for what reason, we'll see ;)

OOOO :P

Please share this sounds interesting :D

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”