It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:07 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 H10 and Neutrality. 

Post H10 and Neutrality.
It seems now adays that you cant even be neutral without getting hit by some house that is sore about their standings in war. Recently I have seen a vast influx of neutrals losing their parishes, their villages, and resources to h10 without so much as a mail. Surprisingly, a lot of these people arent even a vassal to the opposition. With h10 putting swords on h19, the largest house for neutrals, it maks me wonder what happend to them when I left.

It used to be punishable to do the things they are now doing to people not even involved. Be it desperation or ruthlessness, these people are now bullies to anyone that cant defend themselves against any sort of attack. They bullied one person out of a parish, and now capping another active player because they "needed the spot" so to speak. Its a game, yes, but imagine if you are in another mmo, and you find something nice for yourself, something really good, and some max level player comes along and just kills you for it, what kinda sportsmanship is that. They didnt earn it, they probably didnt need it, but they wanted to.

I really am glad now that I left h10 because if I was still there, I would be razing housemembers daily for the crap they are pulling.

My advice neutrals, drop your LLs and vassals to h10 and try to distance yourself. They dont care about you, they will allow you to get razed without a single thought in your direction. And they call us scum...

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Post Re: H10 and Neutrality.
well their HM is jimace, so what do you expect?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 am

Greetings, well im nutrual but apparently it doesnt mean much as i've just lost a Village to a house that runs the Land im in. I've done nothing but remove diseases and my best too look after the area but i guess if your not with them your against them.

Must be real tough to attack people, whilst they hide behind their house colours eh.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:35 am

Mickwa wrote:
Greetings, well im nutrual but apparently it doesnt mean much as i've just lost a Village to a house that runs the Land im in. I've done nothing but remove diseases and my best too look after the area but i guess if your not with them your against them.

Must be real tough to attack people, whilst they hide behind their house colours eh.

Sorry to hear that. Send me an in game mail and hopefully I can get some help to you and problem solve that a bit.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:40 am

Oh, quit faking sympathy for neutrals. Everyone knows the Scots threaten neutrals to either "join or die". You're just sucking up to them now because you're getting curbstomped.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:03 am

sounds like you are looking for manslaughter 3 big hoss. btw im coming to visit. we are gonna have alot of fun. just like the good old days. and actually if you do some research into scotland, you will realize that we have tons of neutrals living peacefully in our areas. unlike yours

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:21 am

Frankly you dont know an inkling of what you are talking about. I have always cared for the wellbeing of other players. You have never played with me so dont attempt to assume you know me at all. I realize that people are subject to unwarranted attacks because people dont even bother to message them. They just attack them to gain "strategic location" because they cant get an enemy village on their own.

Its pointless to argue with you since this thread wasnt even directed at you. You are just butting into something that doesnt pertain to you in the slightest, spouting nonsense.

Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:12 am

Greetings again.

For the most part the situation has been resolved, calmed down.
Thanks for the concern.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:52 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]