Is it just me or does it seem like scot are losing land and

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
bamfon

Is it just me or does it seem like scot are losing land and

Post by bamfon »

Is it just me or does it seem like scot's are losing land and fast.

losing there base in England, and they just lost a county in Scotland :o

Bamfon
MechJosh0

Re: Is it just me or does it seem like scot are losing land

Post by MechJosh0 »

bamfon wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like scot's are losing land and fast.

:roll:

You flipped* a county in Scotland, they've lost 1 county in Ireland, gained 3 counties and 1 province in England, and still have yet to lose East Anglia... It assumes me that you find the need to post this thread to act like England has done something amazing. You didn't see Scotland post a thread alike boosting about how they managed to overrun 2 counties within days of the war starting.

* Note how I used the word 'flipped' in reference to the county in Scotland you invaded. You never made them lose it, you simply flipped it to you for a few hours. Once you've done a full invasion in a large county like Scotland has done in Northumberland and Cheshire then I'll tip my hat.

Your post is a pretty pathetic attempt for attention if you ask me. The only place I'd find more attention seeking posts would be on my Facebook feed.

I would like to see England to start pushing Scotland back, but the fact you need to search for appraisal from everyone isn't a good look; Let the map do the talk.

But good job on flipping the county, now get more people to help invade it with you? Take full control of it.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
Sire Uzbek

Post by Sire Uzbek »

Well said, MechJosh.
MechJosh0 wrote: I would like to see England to start pushing Scotland back.
Why?
burst

Post by burst »

All H17 has done is soft cap each other and monk. Monking someone out of one parish is nothing to be proud of.

Scotland is gaining more and more parishes in Cumbria and North Yorkshire every day and H17 isn't doing nothing about it. H17 tried to monk themselves in to Roxburghshire sheriff last night and the people of Scotland started monking back and we took our parishes back.

Good luck winning a war by monking.
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

Sire Uzbek wrote:Well said, MechJosh.
MechJosh0 wrote: I would like to see England to start pushing Scotland back.
Why?
Thank you.

And I'd like to see England pushing Scotland back because they have yet to do so. Likewise if England was 'all-over' Scotland I'd want Scotland to push back, basically I want a good war. At the moment it's Scotland dominating which isn't fun to watch ;)

burst wrote:H17 tried to monk themselves in to Roxburghshire sheriff last night and the people of Scotland started monking back and we took our parishes back.
H17 have got to start somewhere. No point in digging at them that they failed, they will fail and will continue to fail until they find a weak spot. They're not strong enough to do what Scotland did to Northern England.

But H17 should do the raze invasion, raze everyone and anything in their way in XY county until the county flips on it's own. They will struggle to win a monking war as you've rightly pointed out.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
burst

Post by burst »

MechJosh0 wrote:
burst wrote:H17 tried to monk themselves in to Roxburghshire sheriff last night and the people of Scotland started monking back and we took our parishes back.
H17 have got to start somewhere. No point in digging at them that they failed, they will fail and will continue to fail until they find a weak spot. They're not strong enough to do what Scotland did to Northern England.

But H17 should do the raze invasion, raze everyone and anything in their way in XY county until the county flips on it's own. They will struggle to win a monking war as you've rightly pointed out.
I don't believe monking someone out of a parish and taking a county is an accomplishment to be proud of which he seems to think.

Of course Scotland is going to lose land, nearly every house on world 3 has decided to declare war on them after saying they want no part in a war and staying neutral for months to regenerate FPs. And Scotland respected their wishes and left them alone. And every single one of them houses turned around and bit Scotland in the * and declared war on them. None of the English have any honour what so ever.

Scotland has been at war with hardly any down time for months and is still holding strong and will hold strong for a long time to come.

H17 have all of England in their back pockets yet they only have like 10 people inside of Scottish borders... Most of the Scottish fighters are in Ireland fighting and they still manage to move more people in to England to raze 90% of Northumberland and take the sheriff position there. That's an accomplishment to be proud of.

While H17 are in Scoland on 6 days of ID monking parishes the Scottish are in England pillaging, ransacking and razing their players.

GG
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

burst wrote:And Scotland respected their wishes and left them alone. And every single one of them houses turned around and bit Scotland in the * and declared war on them. None of the English have any honour what so ever.
The only house which turned on Scotland was H12. You still had swords on H17 and H11 you was at war with in Ireland.

Don't act like EVERYONE turned their daggers towards you, H12 was the only house which was stopping everyone from doing so, H12 had enough of being Scotland's meat-shield and decided to turn on you, which allowed everyone to finally get to you. So no, you're wrong.

burst wrote:Scotland has been at war with hardly any down time for months and is still holding strong and will hold strong for a long time to come.
And H11, H17, H18 and H12 haven't? Image
English houses have been in civil war for a lot longer, my friend.
bamfon

Post by bamfon »

MechJosh0 wrote:
bamfon wrote:Is it just me or does it seem like scot's are losing land and fast.

:roll:

You flipped* a county in Scotland, they've lost 1 county in Ireland, gained 3 counties and 1 province in England, and still have yet to lose East Anglia... It assumes me that you find the need to post this thread to act like England has done something amazing. You didn't see Scotland post a thread alike boosting about how they managed to overrun 2 counties within days of the war starting.

* Note how I used the word 'flipped' in reference to the county in Scotland you invaded. You never made them lose it, you simply flipped it to you for a few hours. Once you've done a full invasion in a large county like Scotland has done in Northumberland and Cheshire then I'll tip my hat.

Your post is a pretty pathetic attempt for attention if you ask me. The only place I'd find more attention seeking posts would be on my Facebook feed.

I would like to see England to start pushing Scotland back, but the fact you need to search for appraisal from everyone isn't a good look; Let the map do the talk.

But good job on flipping the county, now get more people to help invade it with you? Take full control of it.

Done something amazing seem you can not read, I said a fact. You are losing land, every other day. Just saying I raze out a lot more then a monked, well H2 helped me with the razes they saw my cap incoming and took out other house 2 villages for me <3.
flipped ? I razed H2 out off all my parish that was not ID, then monked out the one parish that hold the county. and as I can see it still has not gone back to H2 after more then 12 hours so flipped for a few hours is kind of like no.

When you are ready to try and make H2 hold the county again feel free. OH yh forgot to add nice action H2 with X2 monk speed cards and popping the X2 vote card. Really burning your money banks ;).

The map is doing the talking ;)
FlameWeaver

Post by FlameWeaver »

Bamfon, you need to check out who you're replying to before starting to lump him to Scotland. MechJosh0 is a neutral in England. Honestly, he's the only one speaking objectively about the war (disregarding him cheering for England).
ThatSQLGuy

Post by ThatSQLGuy »

burst wrote:
.....Scotland is gaining more and more parishes in Cumbria ......
I guess my eyes must be playing tricks on me, I don't see any H2 members in Cumbria? What exactly is "more and more parishes"?

SQL

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”