It is currently Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth 

Post Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth
MechJosh0 wrote:
burst1 wrote:
He got knocked down to 3 villages from 16/17 villages rofl

She's bought 6 charters to keep Sheriff status, quick little fix to Scotland razing her ;) But she'll have to hand over Sheriff sooner or later, if Scotland can't raze her out they'll monk her out. And she can't afford the faith points if she's having to build 6 new villages and keep Sheriff as well.

On another note, I've heard H18 is still at war with H12. What's going on with that? I would had thought H18 would unite with H17 as they're very close houses. It also makes England unstable with 5 counties attacking England from within, and H17/H11 both friends with H18 but H18 attacking H17/H11's ally... This is a relationship H12 need to sort out ASAP. Has anyone else got information on this matter?

She has 9 villages in one parish. You think she will keep the sheriff long? I doubt it myself.

And I can't see H12s new allies doing anything to help them out.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 am

burst1 wrote:
MechJosh0 wrote:
burst1 wrote:
He got knocked down to 3 villages from 16/17 villages rofl

She's bought 6 charters to keep Sheriff status, quick little fix to Scotland razing her ;) But she'll have to hand over Sheriff sooner or later, if Scotland can't raze her out they'll monk her out. And she can't afford the faith points if she's having to build 6 new villages and keep Sheriff as well.

On another note, I've heard H18 is still at war with H12. What's going on with that? I would had thought H18 would unite with H17 as they're very close houses. It also makes England unstable with 5 counties attacking England from within, and H17/H11 both friends with H18 but H18 attacking H17/H11's ally... This is a relationship H12 need to sort out ASAP. Has anyone else got information on this matter?

She has 9 villages in one parish. You think she will keep the sheriff long? I doubt it myself.

And I can't see H12s new allies doing anything to help them out.

It's their fault their in this position, so i agree that H12's allies will come and do anything to save them.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 am

Jaik wrote:
It's their fault their in this position

They should of agreed to unite England when H17 first tried, NOT when it they've been forced into it.

But as for the war right now, they couldn't have stayed allied to H2 for much longer. They were bleeding too much land to H17 and H11 while H2 was unable to support them. They were forced into what they've done to survive, but more importantly so England can be united. It's about time this happened, let's hope it's not to late.

Scotland has gained it's first county and even province in England, good job to them. From the rate Northumberland is being invaded it looks like that'll get flipped shortly as well. I do hope that England is able to hit back soon.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:19 am

I may be a little late in joining this thread, but there was a Christmas in the way =)

First I would like to say that H12 have been severely brought down by H11 and H17 recently, with h18 help. Meandor said that h11 is an Irish house. It isn't anymore, they don't care much about Ireland anymore, despite having a few counties there.

I fully expected that some time or another h12 would give up to h11 and 17's relentless attacks, and wage war with h2. However I was very surprised when England very briefly flipped to h11 control, which was a definite sign of a snapping of h12 leadership. I also never expected h2 and 12 to war between each other so soon, although I am glad it has happened.

Finally, MechJosh, Scottish H2 had East Anglia from when they defeated h17 in the Summer until about 2 weeks ago, before h11 reset Suffolk and h17 captured Essex, when there were no h2 counties, so h12 took the province. And also many months ago, h2 was in control of england, but that was due to glory switching.

Xolotl

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:28 am

Xolotl wrote:
Finally, MechJosh, Scottish H2 had East Anglia from when they defeated h17 in the Summer until about 2 weeks ago, before h11 reset Suffolk and h17 captured Essex, when there were no h2 counties, so h12 took the province. And also many months ago, h2 was in control of england, but that was due to glory switching.

I'm aware of that, I was referring to H2's first province win in this war. And H2 do still control East Anglia.

Also Xolotl, I believe Justice.Matt (King of England) switched to H11 to turn England into H11, to show their new alliance. They did the same thing when they joined alliance with H2, they flipped to H2 for a day. But this time they switched to H11 for a few hours, not sure why they did it for a shorter time though.

H11 hasn't been an Irish house for a long time, like Xolotl said they control more land in England than Wales and all their fighting goes on in England. H11 was formerly H14 (or H15) which was located in England (Wessex).

Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:01 pm

MechJosh0 wrote:
Xolotl wrote:

I'm aware of that, I was referring to H2's first province win in this war. And H2 do still control East Anglia.

Also Xolotl, I believe Justice.Matt (King of England) switched to H11 to turn England into H11, to show their new alliance. They did the same thing when they joined alliance with H2, they flipped to H2 for a day. But this time they switched to H11 for a few hours, not sure why they did it for a shorter time though.

H11 hasn't been an Irish house for a long time, like Xolotl said they control more land in England than Wales and all their fighting goes on in England. H11 was formerly H14 (or H15) which was located in England (Wessex).

Make that 3 now and we still hold anglia

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am

Meandor87 wrote:
Make that 3 now and we still hold anglia

Well done :)

I said this to a friend of mine in the game just as the war started between England and Scotland, I said in theory England should win due to it's numbers and Scotland has been stretched in Ireland. However with constant civil war going on for the past months (and beyond) the English houses are damaged but more important is that Scotland has more experienced fighters.

Also, although Scotland has been fighting Ireland, Scotland's homeland hasn't been damaged whatsoever while England's homeland obviously has been. So it's easier for Scotland to invade England as it's pre-damaged. While England will find it a lot harder to get their foot into Scotland as they've not been invaded properly since H10 invaded the first time.

Though Scotland will have to be careful where they push, they'll need to target main fighters homeland since they can't stretch their members much more... Surely?..

Psst! English alliance; You should attack Selkirkshire in Scotland, it's where H10 attacked the most. This county is the most damaged area in Scotland.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:19 am

The point is we can strech wider if we wanted to. the question is do we need to do that.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:08 pm

BTW mech, H17 is invading northern Sutherland! Total of 2 guys though.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

FlameWeaver wrote:
BTW mech, H17 is invading northern Sutherland! Total of 2 guys though.

Haha I find it quite funny they moved two people up there.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:35 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next