English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Locked
Sire Uzbek
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:46 am

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by Sire Uzbek » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Let me ask what kind of 'meat shield' H12 was?
H6 was meat shield for H12. As well as H9.
It's the first time for last months when H12 faced real threat in their original homeland.. And what we see?

evilevan82
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 am

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by evilevan82 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:34 pm

moughar never quite understood the concept of this game. oh well, thats why his abortive attempt to cause a revolution in h12 failed.

moughur
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by moughur » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:13 pm

evilevan never quit understood the meaning of friendships. that why he only has enemies

moughur
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by moughur » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:14 pm

nor can he spell my name after seeing it for almost a year. kinda sad

DasWood
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by DasWood » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:22 pm

moughur wrote:nor can he spell my name after seeing it for almost a year. kinda sad
I dunno, looks right to me, moughar.

User avatar
Meandor87
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by Meandor87 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 pm

DasWood wrote:
moughur wrote:nor can he spell my name after seeing it for almost a year. kinda sad
I dunno, looks right to me, moughar.
Moughur

Hous 12 created the problem themselfs, we wanted to help yes, but house 12 created to much enemies then that we wanted to clean up. it's all h12 own fault there into this mess. We had to change like half the map to h12 so they could get there star, unlike h12 h2 keep there word. It is not our fault h12 failed to protect there home counties. it is pretty easy to blame someone else for your own mistakes.

But i'm glad h12 joined with h17 it gives them the dis advantige of havin a unloyal playerbase who does nothing at all but being sitting ducks. thanks to h12 h2 will only grow stronger. and that all because there leaders fail the insight of what this decision will cost them. and it will cost them deerly.

sirluis2012
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by sirluis2012 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Hello everyone.Sir Luis here [at the time the Hm of H11].I know many people can openly read a message and thread but what people do not often read is what events brought about the chain reaction to start people/factions/houses down a certain path and reading between the lines.That being said we now get back to the topic and focus of this thread.Had Things been done correctly England [at the time h12/h5/h9] would never have betrayed Scotland [at the time of this post was h2]if you can call it that.want to call it that care to call it that "Personal preference to whatever house and side you are on.Being the Light-bearer that I'm required to be at times as always I have already foretold of events that would come to past on world 3 and they are already starting a chain of event that will make this map look so differently by day 500.The real issue to this topic is why Scotland betrayed Scotland?They didn't support their allies in England.[prediction the Scottish h2 at the time will turn it back on Ireland [h2]now its soon closing on day 500 and Hannibal is at the gate if you will and Scotland doesn't support Scotland??Why make an alliance and betray each other?This is a game of war and men not a game of invertebrate faint-of-heart players.

burst1
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by burst1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:14 pm

sirluis2012 wrote:Hello everyone.Sir Luis here [at the time the Hm of H11].I know many people can openly read a message and thread but what people do not often read is what events brought about the chain reaction to start people/factions/houses down a certain path and reading between the lines.That being said we now get back to the topic and focus of this thread.Had Things been done correctly England [at the time h12/h5/h9] would never have betrayed Scotland [at the time of this post was h2]if you can call it that.want to call it that care to call it that "Personal preference to whatever house and side you are on.Being the Light-bearer that I'm required to be at times as always I have already foretold of events that would come to past on world 3 and they are already starting a chain of event that will make this map look so differently by day 500.The real issue to this topic is why Scotland betrayed Scotland?They didn't support their allies in England.[prediction the Scottish h2 at the time will turn it back on Ireland [h2]now its soon closing on day 500 and Hannibal is at the gate if you will and Scotland doesn't support Scotland??Why make an alliance and betray each other?This is a game of war and men not a game of invertebrate faint-of-heart players.
What? I seriously have no idea what the * you have just said.

Rampy
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 pm

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by Rampy » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:22 pm

2nd that burst1

moughur
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by moughur » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:52 pm

sir luis never makes sense, he thinks he is god when he is really just man

Locked

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”