English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Meandor87

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by Meandor87 »

DasWood wrote:
moughur wrote:nor can he spell my name after seeing it for almost a year. kinda sad
I dunno, looks right to me, moughar.
Moughur

Hous 12 created the problem themselfs, we wanted to help yes, but house 12 created to much enemies then that we wanted to clean up. it's all h12 own fault there into this mess. We had to change like half the map to h12 so they could get there star, unlike h12 h2 keep there word. It is not our fault h12 failed to protect there home counties. it is pretty easy to blame someone else for your own mistakes.

But i'm glad h12 joined with h17 it gives them the dis advantige of havin a unloyal playerbase who does nothing at all but being sitting ducks. thanks to h12 h2 will only grow stronger. and that all because there leaders fail the insight of what this decision will cost them. and it will cost them deerly.
sirluis2012

Post by sirluis2012 »

Hello everyone.Sir Luis here [at the time the Hm of H11].I know many people can openly read a message and thread but what people do not often read is what events brought about the chain reaction to start people/factions/houses down a certain path and reading between the lines.That being said we now get back to the topic and focus of this thread.Had Things been done correctly England [at the time h12/h5/h9] would never have betrayed Scotland [at the time of this post was h2]if you can call it that.want to call it that care to call it that "Personal preference to whatever house and side you are on.Being the Light-bearer that I'm required to be at times as always I have already foretold of events that would come to past on world 3 and they are already starting a chain of event that will make this map look so differently by day 500.The real issue to this topic is why Scotland betrayed Scotland?They didn't support their allies in England.[prediction the Scottish h2 at the time will turn it back on Ireland [h2]now its soon closing on day 500 and Hannibal is at the gate if you will and Scotland doesn't support Scotland??Why make an alliance and betray each other?This is a game of war and men not a game of invertebrate faint-of-heart players.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

sirluis2012 wrote:Hello everyone.Sir Luis here [at the time the Hm of H11].I know many people can openly read a message and thread but what people do not often read is what events brought about the chain reaction to start people/factions/houses down a certain path and reading between the lines.That being said we now get back to the topic and focus of this thread.Had Things been done correctly England [at the time h12/h5/h9] would never have betrayed Scotland [at the time of this post was h2]if you can call it that.want to call it that care to call it that "Personal preference to whatever house and side you are on.Being the Light-bearer that I'm required to be at times as always I have already foretold of events that would come to past on world 3 and they are already starting a chain of event that will make this map look so differently by day 500.The real issue to this topic is why Scotland betrayed Scotland?They didn't support their allies in England.[prediction the Scottish h2 at the time will turn it back on Ireland [h2]now its soon closing on day 500 and Hannibal is at the gate if you will and Scotland doesn't support Scotland??Why make an alliance and betray each other?This is a game of war and men not a game of invertebrate faint-of-heart players.
What? I seriously have no idea what the * you have just said.
Rampy

Post by Rampy »

2nd that burst1
moughur

Post by moughur »

sir luis never makes sense, he thinks he is god when he is really just man
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

sirluis is a joke don't bother with him.
DeadBoy

Post by DeadBoy »

They also aloud a so called neutral H18 to also hit their ally with no repercussions because of so called prior arrangement. For all of these reason and more im shocked H12 didn't switch sides sooner because from the side lines you guys treated them like dirt.[/quote]

H18 was neutral, and had an agreement with H12, until H12 broke it and attacked H18.

Seems H12 has a long history of not keeping its word.
Brigog

Post by Brigog »

DeadBoy wrote:H18 was neutral, and had an agreement with H12, until H12 broke it and attacked H18.
DeadBoy,

I wont begin to sit here and tell you I know everything that goes on or who started what and when. The point of my previous post was to say that allies are just that.... allies! It doesn't mater if the enemy started it or an allied house started it. What maters is that allies stick together! Sadly your alliance didn't do that but hopefully ours will.
Big Hoss

Post by Big Hoss »

Attacking people on Christmas, H2? Way to stay classy.
moughur

Post by moughur »

big hoss, some of us are jewish so why should we give too * about your holiday?

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”