English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Rampy

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by Rampy »

yh next door to you lol.. Framlingham and naugton had certain villages razed. Think those parish's was house 20 before house 11 came to Suffolk.
sirluis2012

Post by sirluis2012 »

h20 is a neutral house and as always 90% of all players/factions in neutral houses on the map can say h11 respects their players and parishes etc etc whether they are off the glory race or not all that matters is they are a good steward/are proactive with killing a.i's, curing disease unless saving for a quest etc etc.The official word on houses such as h20 and h7 is that these 2 houses are a mixed crowd of people meaning they have players who wish to farm while others are supporters of England on the side of either h11/ h12 /h17 while others are supporters of h2 and the rest of scottish houses.These supporters are due to the efforts of 13th warrior sending out mass mailing to house 20 and h7 factions to recruit them in norrfolk and suffolk to become meatshields for the scottish in east anglia to stall h11 advances.13th warrior mailing and recruitment has lead to the death of many villages in east anglia now.Also 13th warrior made many promises of support and free lands in ireland.The thing about that is he fails to inform them that they would have to fight life and death in ireland for those lands.So a round of applause to 13th warrior he has gotton a group of people to agree to be a meatshield for the scotts in england and when they are wiped out and respawn in ireland they will become a meatshield again as well.GoodJob 13th warrior.Also players like that don't last long on the server and get tired of being wiped out and quit.Lucky 13th warrior didn't trick that many players into being sent to their death so the server will not lose much server pop maybe 20 to 50ish players due to this.
GodHead

Post by GodHead »

Someone mentioned my name, do you even know who started it?

IT WAS SIR BENDOVER "Originally Sir Bent"

You want to see mails from Newbies threaten by Sir Bent?

He was a Public enemy in Norfolk, he started most of the problem with H11 - H2(norfolk) & Faction O.A.G.

A boastful marquis that do trash-talking because he knows that he will have backup from his fool higher ups.

So to the person who mentioned my name and blamed me for that cheers to you.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

sirluis2012 wrote:h20 is a neutral house and as always 90% of all players/factions in neutral houses on the map can say h11 respects their players and parishes etc etc whether they are off the glory race or not all that matters is they are a good steward/are proactive with killing a.i's, curing disease unless saving for a quest etc etc.The official word on houses such as h20 and h7 is that these 2 houses are a mixed crowd of people meaning they have players who wish to farm while others are supporters of England on the side of either h11/ h12 /h17 while others are supporters of h2 and the rest of scottish houses.These supporters are due to the efforts of 13th warrior sending out mass mailing to house 20 and h7 factions to recruit them in norrfolk and suffolk to become meatshields for the scottish in east anglia to stall h11 advances.13th warrior mailing and recruitment has lead to the death of many villages in east anglia now.Also 13th warrior made many promises of support and free lands in ireland.The thing about that is he fails to inform them that they would have to fight life and death in ireland for those lands.So a round of applause to 13th warrior he has gotton a group of people to agree to be a meatshield for the scotts in england and when they are wiped out and respawn in ireland they will become a meatshield again as well.GoodJob 13th warrior.Also players like that don't last long on the server and get tired of being wiped out and quit.Lucky 13th warrior didn't trick that many players into being sent to their death so the server will not lose much server pop maybe 20 to 50ish players due to this.
Complaining H12 was H2s so called meat shield. Now they are H17s meat shield. H12 has no more safe zones.

Hats off to the leaders of H12 for doing such a good job.

EDIT: Why shouldn't people fight for their lands? If you're in an area that is getting attacked and you're in a house that is trying to protect it you should help fight. Even if it means losing your villages. It's all apart of the game...
Brigog

Post by Brigog »

GodHead wrote:Someone mentioned my name, do you even know who started it?

You can lie all you want Godhead, however I was included in the thread to your HM were even he admitted that your started it. Sir Bent had the parish before you even moved in so please don't sit here asking if we know who started it when we already know it was you. Lies will get you nowhere.
Last edited by Brigog on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigog

Post by Brigog »

burst1 wrote:EDIT: Why shouldn't people fight for their lands? If you're in an area that is getting attacked and you're in a house that is trying to protect it you should help fight. Even if it means losing your villages. It's all apart of the game...
While fighting for your lands is respectable people must consider the consequences of their actions. An attack from one player is not just an attack from him but an attack from his faction as well as his house. This is why so many conflicts start in SHK because we all represent our Factions & Houses thus those Factions & Houses are held accountable for their players actions. Without this kind of accountability there would be madness everywhere.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

MechJosh0 wrote:
sirluis2012 wrote:The official word on houses such as h20 and h7 is that these 2 houses are a mixed crowd of people meaning they have players who wish to farm while others are supporters of England on the side of either h11/ h12 /h17 while others are supporters of h2
Ah, that's true come to think of it. Fair enough, they do need to sort their house out.

And it seems Scotland is making great progress against England. They're very close to flipping the county Lancashire and furthermore North West England. The Sheriff in Lancashire has 7 villages left with 4 incoming captains, she's almost reset. Scotland has also gained a heck load more parishes at the Scotland and England border, while England has only gained 1 parish in Scotland... England has a lot to catch up on.
He got knocked down to 3 villages from 16/17 villages rofl
GodHead

Post by GodHead »

Brigog wrote:
GodHead wrote:Someone mentioned my name, do you even know who started it?

You can lie all you want Godhead, however I was included in the thread to your HM were even he admitted that your started it. Sir Bent had the parish before you even moved in so please don't sit here asking if we know who started it when we already know it was you. Lies will get you nowhere.

Hey fool, you know nothing, you are just saying it coz you are included in the "THREAD", yah fool,

The PARISH was initially from NeetDude, an Inactive player in weasenham, he is the sherrif long before Sir BENDOVER,

Okay?

We took the parish, we dont take parish from House Owners and i wont do that,

and this Sir Bendover is claiming that it is his parish, oh come on!

They are from Wessex and taking all the parish and claiming that it is theirs !

FROM WESSEX TO EAST ANGALIA yah fool

STFU as you dont know anything, your'e just a reader in your thread.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

MechJosh0 wrote:
burst1 wrote:He got knocked down to 3 villages from 16/17 villages rofl
She's bought 6 charters to keep Sheriff status, quick little fix to Scotland razing her ;) But she'll have to hand over Sheriff sooner or later, if Scotland can't raze her out they'll monk her out. And she can't afford the faith points if she's having to build 6 new villages and keep Sheriff as well.

On another note, I've heard H18 is still at war with H12. What's going on with that? I would had thought H18 would unite with H17 as they're very close houses. It also makes England unstable with 5 counties attacking England from within, and H17/H11 both friends with H18 but H18 attacking H17/H11's ally... This is a relationship H12 need to sort out ASAP. Has anyone else got information on this matter?
She has 9 villages in one parish. You think she will keep the sheriff long? I doubt it myself.

And I can't see H12s new allies doing anything to help them out.
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

burst1 wrote:
MechJosh0 wrote:
burst1 wrote:He got knocked down to 3 villages from 16/17 villages rofl
She's bought 6 charters to keep Sheriff status, quick little fix to Scotland razing her ;) But she'll have to hand over Sheriff sooner or later, if Scotland can't raze her out they'll monk her out. And she can't afford the faith points if she's having to build 6 new villages and keep Sheriff as well.

On another note, I've heard H18 is still at war with H12. What's going on with that? I would had thought H18 would unite with H17 as they're very close houses. It also makes England unstable with 5 counties attacking England from within, and H17/H11 both friends with H18 but H18 attacking H17/H11's ally... This is a relationship H12 need to sort out ASAP. Has anyone else got information on this matter?
She has 9 villages in one parish. You think she will keep the sheriff long? I doubt it myself.

And I can't see H12s new allies doing anything to help them out.
It's their fault their in this position, so i agree that H12's allies will come and do anything to save them.
I don't have one life, but many.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”