English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
moughur

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by moughur »

All i am saying is that you guys should evaluate the people you are making this alliance with. its simple, in 299 days of this world h12 has been able to create more enemies then anyone else. just about everyone i know hates h12. what does this say about them? they have no respect for anything that wont better their position. and they will turn on friends whenever they feel like it. Just cuz a snake is in a rabbit costume that does not make it any less dangerous. i mean honestly, i am glad the scots have shed this dead weight that was ragging them down. my one regret for being on this side of the war is now gone. and i guess i have you guys to thank for that. not only that but we will see how much of h12 actually stays h12 after this in the coming days. only then will we be able to know if this was a smart move or not. my money is on the not part
Sir Arris Cathimon

Post by Sir Arris Cathimon »

"Alliances have a expiry date" - perhaps... yea, actually they do. Doesn't change the fact that anything other than ending alliance openly before sheming behind allies back is rightfully called backstabbing. Your quote actually doesnt really solve the situation.
MechJosh0

Post by MechJosh0 »

feral_fenrir wrote:Look at it objectively: H12 is looking to unite a country at war; ending the civil strife etc. and what's wrong with that?

This is how the game should proceed. Do notice how much respect is given to each other in the thread even when they were fighting bitterly as enemies(they were still razing each other as they were discussing in the thread) The Scottish have a lot to learn regarding humility and respect yet from the English or the Irish.
As moughur said, H17 once tried to unite England as one to fight against the Irish however that ended up with H12 back-stabbing them with the help of H2.

And H2 is already fully united in their land, they have nothing to learn about 'humility' and 'respect'. It's England who's always been divided into 2 sides since the start.

I'm glad England will be united at one, I just don't agree with who's in that alliance and how it's been done.

This war will be very interesting. We can basically count H12 will be the shield* of England while H17 and H11 do the work. While H2 is stretched far and wide across the map, it will be difficult to stop an invasion when all the active fighters are still in Ireland. It will also be interesting to see what H10 does about this, do they try to take advantage to the fact H2 will be getting hit hard at home and will they be able to recover some of their Irish land due to the distraction.

* I say H12 will be the shield of England for a number of reasons. H12 is the least likely house of them to do any true damage against H2, they're already badly beaten-up by H17 and H11 in their current war, and H12 was unable to successfully invade Ireland at the start of that war, if they couldn't do it against H10 I don't think they'll be able to do it against H2. H12 will also be the main target of H2 (or I'd reckon so), with H2 invading Northern England first they will want to be defending their land. Unless H2 decide H12 wont be any threat to them so they go after the main hitters, H17 and H11 counties.
Need help with timing your attacks? http://forum.strongholdkingdoms.com/vie ... 93&t=27479
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

I guess next glory round no one will be dropping of the list because h12 will lose it star. so pitfull to bite the hand that feeds. Works for us. give h17 those deadbaited people it will be there biggest mistake ever.

Also i want to remind u that h17 was allianced with h10 before the war started. h17 just crawls where it will benite them the most. not that matters, lets have h17 have the burden called h12 and they will find out what mistake they have made, h12 doesn't give a * for keeping there word.

Justice mad got only one agenda that is justice mad. they dont give a * about there own people lets say others.
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

And look who left house 12, i told you that guy got his own agenda.
Big Hoss

Post by Big Hoss »

It's really funny to hear the Scots call H12 a burden when we were their biggest asset. For all their * and moaning about all the Houses that H12 was fighting, it benefited H2/13 to have all those Houses concentrated on H12. Say what you will, the Scots owe everything they have to H12 including their Glory Wins.
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

Uhm no h12 owns us, we helped them and after that we went on to ireland. why would we help someone who cannot even help himself. h12 was never able to hold themselfs why we are fighting on more fronts. but you think you guys will be better of now, tough luck you will lose allot more now with having us as enemy. h
Brigog

Post by Brigog »

It blows my mind that so many are quick to judge. Its quite easy to sit back on the sidelines or from a higher position as talk down to those who are working to raise up. People keep throwing words around such as betrayal, desperate, save *'s and much more but at the end of the day this is strategy.

I myself play on W1 as well as W3 so im no novice when it comes to houses needing to adapt in order to survive or progress. The way the game is currently designed, houses/factions must constantly replenish their resources in order to progress in glory rounds. The fewer houses in a given glory round requires each remaining house to stretch their resources over greater distances. This in turn can greatly weaken houses as they are so spread out, not to mention their resources are most likely already spread thin from getting this far in the glory rounds.

This being said, H12 has decided to work with us rather then against us. If this works out then I believe it will be for the good of England. At the same time we all know that peace is never forever and our 3 houses cannot all win the glory race but we can forge bonds and work for a common goal in order to give each other the best chance possible.

Now lets look as to why H12 most likely switched sides. You have your old alliance of H2, H3, H12 & H13, H2 being the strongest of the houses supported all of their allies at first however when a real threat started to build they were nowhere to be found. Instead of coming to aid their allies in England, they decided to go conquer more land in Ireland to put themselves & H13 in a better place while they left H12 as a meat shield.

They also aloud a so called neutral H18 to also hit their ally with no repercussions because of so called prior arrangement. For all of these reason and more im shocked H12 didn't switch sides sooner because from the side lines you guys treated them like dirt.
moughur

Post by moughur »

brigog, you are smarter than this. both me and you know that h12 created that problem themselves. did they really believe that h2 would fight every single enemy h12 would create? i mean come on. just you wait h17 and h11. you will find your self with just as many enemies as h12 had before andthen you will question weather this was a good idea or not
Sire Uzbek

Post by Sire Uzbek »

Let me ask what kind of 'meat shield' H12 was?
H6 was meat shield for H12. As well as H9.
It's the first time for last months when H12 faced real threat in their original homeland.. And what we see?

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”