English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Xolotl

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by Xolotl »

I may be a little late in joining this thread, but there was a Christmas in the way =)

First I would like to say that H12 have been severely brought down by H11 and H17 recently, with h18 help. Meandor said that h11 is an Irish house. It isn't anymore, they don't care much about Ireland anymore, despite having a few counties there.

I fully expected that some time or another h12 would give up to h11 and 17's relentless attacks, and wage war with h2. However I was very surprised when England very briefly flipped to h11 control, which was a definite sign of a snapping of h12 leadership. I also never expected h2 and 12 to war between each other so soon, although I am glad it has happened.

Finally, MechJosh, Scottish H2 had East Anglia from when they defeated h17 in the Summer until about 2 weeks ago, before h11 reset Suffolk and h17 captured Essex, when there were no h2 counties, so h12 took the province. And also many months ago, h2 was in control of england, but that was due to glory switching.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

MechJosh0 wrote:
Xolotl wrote:Finally, MechJosh, Scottish H2 had East Anglia from when they defeated h17 in the Summer until about 2 weeks ago, before h11 reset Suffolk and h17 captured Essex, when there were no h2 counties, so h12 took the province. And also many months ago, h2 was in control of england, but that was due to glory switching.
I'm aware of that, I was referring to H2's first province win in this war. And H2 do still control East Anglia.

Also Xolotl, I believe Justice.Matt (King of England) switched to H11 to turn England into H11, to show their new alliance. They did the same thing when they joined alliance with H2, they flipped to H2 for a day. But this time they switched to H11 for a few hours, not sure why they did it for a shorter time though.

H11 hasn't been an Irish house for a long time, like Xolotl said they control more land in England than Wales and all their fighting goes on in England. H11 was formerly H14 (or H15) which was located in England (Wessex).
Make that 3 now and we still hold anglia
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

The point is we can strech wider if we wanted to. the question is do we need to do that.
FlameWeaver

Post by FlameWeaver »

BTW mech, H17 is invading northern Sutherland! Total of 2 guys though.
burst1

Post by burst1 »

FlameWeaver wrote:BTW mech, H17 is invading northern Sutherland! Total of 2 guys though.

Haha I find it quite funny they moved two people up there.
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

moving people up there is another bad choice of sniders. and making sammiedog king is very bad move. what kind of leaders does house 17 have????? they live from day to day don't they plan anything on forhand?
burst1

Post by burst1 »

MechJosh0 wrote:
Meandor87 wrote:moving people up there is another bad choice of sniders. and making sammiedog king is very bad move. what kind of leaders does house 17 have????? they live from day to day don't they plan anything on forhand?
Well their hope could be that that county is full of farmers, England has counties which if were attacked it'd fall within days due to it having no fighters, as well as Ireland has them.

I've looked at the faction which controls Sutherland and out of the whole faction I know 2 of the players in that faction (I was previously H2), both of which joined the Irish war in a county AFTER it had been cleaned out; Giving me the impression they don't know how to war so that county could be mainly farmers.

Looks like H2 pushed 11 villages into Tyneside during the night, they didn't flip it though, shame. Maybe another night.

As for Sammiedog being King of England, he'd be a great King. He just needs to secure it a little better, maybe Snider will give Sammiedog Somerset Sheriff position when the time comes.
The people in Sutherland probably have the most FPs on this map, so good luck winning a monking war with them. All H17 have done so far is monk and soft cap each other.
FlameWeaver

Post by FlameWeaver »

Yeah, maxterdam will have a hard time monking against two counties while only having 4 villages, which also need to be perma ID'd.
timjustice

Post by timjustice »

I found this thread very enjoyable to read.

cheers!

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”