English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
moughur

Re: English Betrayal of Scotland - The Truth

Post by moughur »

no actually im really happy, im allowed to come kick your * now :)
Big Hoss

Post by Big Hoss »

Oh, stop teasing and do it already.
moughur

Post by moughur »

dont worry old buddy im coming :D
we will have fun together once again.
would you like to play a game of * butt?
ill be the * and you the butt :p
feral_fenrir

Post by feral_fenrir »

@all of the above:

It's funny how you use words like "Betrayal" "Backstabbing" etc.. When you all have previously committed similar acts(as seen by the betrayed party ofc). Though you have your reasons to justify them.. And so would H12 have their reasons..

Look at it objectively: H12 is looking to unite a country at war; ending the civil strife etc. and what's wrong with that?

This is how the game should proceed. Do notice how much respect is given to each other in the thread even when they were fighting bitterly as enemies(they were still razing each other as they were discussing in the thread) The Scottish have a lot to learn regarding humility and respect yet from the English or the Irish.
feral_fenrir

Post by feral_fenrir »

MechJosh0 wrote:Well... That's very interesting.

H12 is well, expected; They have the history for it. But H17 and H11? I wasn't expecting them to do that. Such a shame.

Big Hoss wrote:Our war with the other English Houses has allowed H2 and H13 to spread unchecked across the map. H2/13 aided H12 only when it served their interests and in the end they let us stand alone against all of England.
I do agree with that, and have believed that since H2 took the first Province in Ireland. H12 started taking a beating while H2 kept eating Irish land and watched H12 take the attacks for it. They simply want to keep H12 in the race for the sake of having an easy target for the end of the race.
Big Hoss wrote:It's also worth nothing that while the Scots couldn't muster any help for H12 when it was asked, they have the armies to attack us now.
It's worth noting that H2 couldn't and still can't support their troops in East Anglia. They're recruited people instead of sent people to help. So H2 couldn't help H12 even if they wanted to be fair. H2 was and is too spread out to help H12 against H17 and H11, they're able to keep eating H10 land because they're already defeated.
You also said H2 have armies to attack H12, so you're saying H2 is attacking you right now?

Wrathy wrote:My side deal with House 18 was before I landed in Wales, and it was unfortunately that you declared war on a neutral house.
H18 isn't neutral. H18 supports H17 and will follow H17 into any war. So H18 is an enemy of H12 and they were right to put swords on H18.

PS - I'm a neutral though I do follow the war as much as possible.

Good observations and inferences mate
feral_fenrir

Post by feral_fenrir »

Alliances happen and break. They all have a invisible expiry date. Please stop calling it backstabbing when it fails. Its just hypo-critic to do so.

H12's alliance with H2/13 was a cross country Alliance with just a common enemy. This alliance imo is a lot stronger as it seeks to unite a country. A lot better motivating objective than hatred towards a common enemy.

IMO, this is a good change of dynamics within this World.
moughur

Post by moughur »

you honestly cant tell me that h12 is not just doing this to save their own *. i mean all we have to do is go back a bit in time. i believe it was when all of england was uniting to fight ireland. h17 and h12 where at war correct? yes okay we are all on the same page. h17 and h12 are basically deadlocked. so they agree to peace so that h17 may go help fight the irish as well. what happens 1-2 weeks later? h12 declares war on h17 along with h2. and yet all of england was uniting against ireland. hmmm, how long do you think it will be till h12 * you guys over as well? 1-2 glory races. or maybe they will get greedy again sooner. too bad they cant hold on to all that greedy land
feral_fenrir

Post by feral_fenrir »

I like to quote myself here:

"Alliances have a expiry date" I know even this alliance shall end sometime too. And I do agree H12 is in this to save themselves. They have no other go so can you blame them? They aint getting free land like other houses so they shall do what they seem to is necessary. Why creating a scene over it?

I just like the world divided as English Irish Scottish.
evilevan82

Post by evilevan82 »

thank you feral for your objective observations.
moughur

Post by moughur »

All i am saying is that you guys should evaluate the people you are making this alliance with. its simple, in 299 days of this world h12 has been able to create more enemies then anyone else. just about everyone i know hates h12. what does this say about them? they have no respect for anything that wont better their position. and they will turn on friends whenever they feel like it. Just cuz a snake is in a rabbit costume that does not make it any less dangerous. i mean honestly, i am glad the scots have shed this dead weight that was ragging them down. my one regret for being on this side of the war is now gone. and i guess i have you guys to thank for that. not only that but we will see how much of h12 actually stays h12 after this in the coming days. only then will we be able to know if this was a smart move or not. my money is on the not part

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”