Unfair player

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Cheedows
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Re: Unfair player

Post by Cheedows » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:02 pm

I think I get it now, Admmat is a neutral getting raided by H11. I just checked now.

Jaik
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:07 am

Re: Unfair player

Post by Jaik » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:39 am

MechJosh0 wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
admmat wrote:The stewart works just for him. He put taxes to maximum and he don't fight wolf, AI castle or other.
But no matter how he treats his parish it's still not right that he razed you straight away, very hostile. If someone took one of my parishes from me I'd be annoyed, but I'd email them and monk myself back in. I wouldn't raze them unless they became a pain and kept doing it.
I agree with you on this one. I had a knight Ryan and vote himself into a Steward position in one of my parishes and I simple just messages him and asked him why he was trying to vote me out.
That player who razed him just seems like one if those players who bully's lower ranking players to get his way.
I don't have one life, but many.

Bretth
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Re: Unfair player

Post by Bretth » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:38 am

If you have a parish that you have controlled for a long time and built up and you have 2-3 villages in this parish does a new player have the 'right' to come and take it from you simply because he can put 3-4 villages into one parish...........

I always try and work with lower level players and as they become strong allies but sometimes people come along that just want to take......... Sometimes might is right. You have no 'right' to vote for yourself in SHK or even the right to live in a given parish.

Saying that if your steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.
Last edited by Bretth on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaik
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:07 am

Re: Unfair player

Post by Jaik » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Bretth wrote: Saying that if you steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.
But you do get those players that will try and reset you if you take "their" parish.
I don't have one life, but many.

Bretth
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Re: Unfair player

Post by Bretth » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Jaik wrote:
Bretth wrote: Saying that if your steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.
But you do get those players that will try and reset you if you take "their" parish.
You do but it is not a sign of someone that will last long...... People like that make to many enemies and usually don't have any supporters. Its ok to make a few enemies but you need a ton of supporters to stay in power. Help out the lower levels and they will support you and remember it in your times of need........ And you will have times of need no matter how nice of a player you are.

Jaik
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:07 am

Re: Unfair player

Post by Jaik » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 am

Bretth wrote:
Jaik wrote:
Bretth wrote: Saying that if your steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.
But you do get those players that will try and reset you if you take "their" parish.
You do but it is not a sign of someone that will last long...... People like that make to many enemies and usually don't have any supporters. Its ok to make a few enemies but you need a ton of supporters to stay in power. Help out the lower levels and they will support you and remember it in your times of need........ And you will have times of need no matter how nice of a player you are.
I absolutely agree with you on that one. I always try my best to help out the people in my parishes.
I don't have one life, but many.

admmat
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Re: Unfair player

Post by admmat » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Today, I came back for Holiday and player Gadhafi and Falxman have destroyed 5 of my villages for nothing. No advising and no message.

Offaly parish Rhode and Offaly parish Clainblog. I think is not bad idea to add abuse report bottom for this game.

Bretth
Posts: 115
Joined: Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Re: Unfair player

Post by Bretth » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:28 pm

admmat wrote:Today, I came back for Holiday and player Gadhafi and Falxman have destroyed 5 of my villages for nothing. No advising and no message.

Offaly parish Rhode and Offaly parish Clainblog. I think is not bad idea to add abuse report bottom for this game.
How is that abuse?

Did you know about vacation mode?

This is a war game, maybe they wanted your parish or you where in a faction/house they did not like. I destroyed a guy utterly ( all 6 villages ) in kilkenny the other day. I knew he wasn't on and probably didn't know what was going on but his faction went to war with us, he should blame his faction, not me.

You will loose village, it is an unavoidable fact in this type of game.

If you want to contact me in game I can send you some stuff if that helps you rebuild.

Secretsquirrel73
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 12:19 am

Re: Unfair player

Post by Secretsquirrel73 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 am

Dont worry, when I get back from vacation Ill add them to my Book. I wont let people like that hold anything.

Gadhafi
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:24 am

Re: Unfair player

Post by Gadhafi » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:56 pm

Could you put 2 checks next to my name please. I have been quite naughty.

Locked

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”