It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:11 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Unfair player 

Post Re: Unfair player
I think I get it now, Admmat is a neutral getting raided by H11. I just checked now.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:02 pm

MechJosh0 wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
admmat wrote:
The stewart works just for him. He put taxes to maximum and he don't fight wolf, AI castle or other.

But no matter how he treats his parish it's still not right that he razed you straight away, very hostile. If someone took one of my parishes from me I'd be annoyed, but I'd email them and monk myself back in. I wouldn't raze them unless they became a pain and kept doing it.

I agree with you on this one. I had a knight Ryan and vote himself into a Steward position in one of my parishes and I simple just messages him and asked him why he was trying to vote me out.
That player who razed him just seems like one if those players who bully's lower ranking players to get his way.

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:39 am

If you have a parish that you have controlled for a long time and built up and you have 2-3 villages in this parish does a new player have the 'right' to come and take it from you simply because he can put 3-4 villages into one parish...........

I always try and work with lower level players and as they become strong allies but sometimes people come along that just want to take......... Sometimes might is right. You have no 'right' to vote for yourself in SHK or even the right to live in a given parish.

Saying that if your steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.

Last edited by Bretth on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:38 am

Bretth wrote:
Saying that if you steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.

But you do get those players that will try and reset you if you take "their" parish.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Jaik wrote:
Bretth wrote:
Saying that if your steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.

But you do get those players that will try and reset you if you take "their" parish.

You do but it is not a sign of someone that will last long...... People like that make to many enemies and usually don't have any supporters. Its ok to make a few enemies but you need a ton of supporters to stay in power. Help out the lower levels and they will support you and remember it in your times of need........ And you will have times of need no matter how nice of a player you are.

Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Bretth wrote:
Jaik wrote:
Bretth wrote:

You do but it is not a sign of someone that will last long...... People like that make to many enemies and usually don't have any supporters. Its ok to make a few enemies but you need a ton of supporters to stay in power. Help out the lower levels and they will support you and remember it in your times of need........ And you will have times of need no matter how nice of a player you are.

I absolutely agree with you on that one. I always try my best to help out the people in my parishes.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 am

Today, I came back for Holiday and player Gadhafi and Falxman have destroyed 5 of my villages for nothing. No advising and no message.

Offaly parish Rhode and Offaly parish Clainblog. I think is not bad idea to add abuse report bottom for this game.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 pm

admmat wrote:
Today, I came back for Holiday and player Gadhafi and Falxman have destroyed 5 of my villages for nothing. No advising and no message.

Offaly parish Rhode and Offaly parish Clainblog. I think is not bad idea to add abuse report bottom for this game.

How is that abuse?

Did you know about vacation mode?

This is a war game, maybe they wanted your parish or you where in a faction/house they did not like. I destroyed a guy utterly ( all 6 villages ) in kilkenny the other day. I knew he wasn't on and probably didn't know what was going on but his faction went to war with us, he should blame his faction, not me.

You will loose village, it is an unavoidable fact in this type of game.

If you want to contact me in game I can send you some stuff if that helps you rebuild.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Dont worry, when I get back from vacation Ill add them to my Book. I wont let people like that hold anything.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 am

Could you put 2 checks next to my name please. I have been quite naughty.

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:56 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next