Unfair player

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Jaik

Re: Unfair player

Post by Jaik »

Bretth wrote:
Jaik wrote:
Bretth wrote: Saying that if your steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.
But you do get those players that will try and reset you if you take "their" parish.
You do but it is not a sign of someone that will last long...... People like that make to many enemies and usually don't have any supporters. Its ok to make a few enemies but you need a ton of supporters to stay in power. Help out the lower levels and they will support you and remember it in your times of need........ And you will have times of need no matter how nice of a player you are.
I absolutely agree with you on that one. I always try my best to help out the people in my parishes.
I don't have one life, but many.
admmat

Post by admmat »

Today, I came back for Holiday and player Gadhafi and Falxman have destroyed 5 of my villages for nothing. No advising and no message.

Offaly parish Rhode and Offaly parish Clainblog. I think is not bad idea to add abuse report bottom for this game.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

admmat wrote:Today, I came back for Holiday and player Gadhafi and Falxman have destroyed 5 of my villages for nothing. No advising and no message.

Offaly parish Rhode and Offaly parish Clainblog. I think is not bad idea to add abuse report bottom for this game.
How is that abuse?

Did you know about vacation mode?

This is a war game, maybe they wanted your parish or you where in a faction/house they did not like. I destroyed a guy utterly ( all 6 villages ) in kilkenny the other day. I knew he wasn't on and probably didn't know what was going on but his faction went to war with us, he should blame his faction, not me.

You will loose village, it is an unavoidable fact in this type of game.

If you want to contact me in game I can send you some stuff if that helps you rebuild.
Gadhafi

Post by Gadhafi »

Could you put 2 checks next to my name please. I have been quite naughty.
Gadhafi

Post by Gadhafi »

Also look into the full story before you assume.
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

Gadhafi wrote:Also look into the full story before you ASSuME.
That's what this thread is for. It's here for us to make assumptions and then be corrected be others.
I don't have one life, but many.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”