Unfair player

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
admmat

Unfair player

Post by admmat »

Hi,

I jointed this game couples month ago. The player controled my parish have posted on the wall of parish `This is my parish if i see you with more votes i raze you` I ignored this advising because I think i have right to vote for me. Surprise, I voted for me and this player razed my village.

Hi think this player did have place on the game. Suggestion?
admmat

Re: Unfair player

Post by admmat »

Player name is Korhil88, house 11, faction Forocoches
admmat

Post by admmat »

The stewart works just for him. He put taxes to maximum and he don't fight wolf, AI castle or other.
ToxicNilex

Post by ToxicNilex »

MechJosh0 wrote: I wouldn't raze them unless they became a pain and kept doing it.
I am taking a wild guess on this, I think that is the missing part of the story, and as I said before an experienced steward should do the job instead of a newbie that has much to learn, also in times of war just letting a newbie take over your parish will result in a flag raid or gold raid for sure, house glory might also be the case, or keeping a steady sheriff-hood .
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

As a steward, I keep taxes moderately low, and attack AI castles, by donating my own troops rather than buying them. It makes it much quicker to defeat castles.

Also, one of my parishes is in a war zone, and although I have only been steward of it for a short while, I have used the parish army to defeat bandit camps and wolf lairs, while the parish improves so that it can accommodate good troops.

Parish armies are generally stronger than village armies, because it is more likely for the parish buildings to be upgraded and built compared to people fully improving all the relevant research, especially if you let lower ranked people to face the AI.

If I was in a parish, and the steward completely refused to attack an AI castle, even if there was to be another one respawn soon after, and yet have enough gold floating around to completely reimburse the parish army, then I wouldn't be too pleased, because he is really asking for people to take the gold.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Cheedows, you have the name of the player in question, somewhere in the topic.

You can search for him, to find the parishes he owns, and where admmat resides, which are in Laois.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

MechJosh0 wrote:
DavidSpy wrote:
admmat wrote:The stewart works just for him. He put taxes to maximum and he don't fight wolf, AI castle or other.
But no matter how he treats his parish it's still not right that he razed you straight away, very hostile. If someone took one of my parishes from me I'd be annoyed, but I'd email them and monk myself back in. I wouldn't raze them unless they became a pain and kept doing it.
I agree with you on this one. I had a knight Ryan and vote himself into a Steward position in one of my parishes and I simple just messages him and asked him why he was trying to vote me out.
That player who razed him just seems like one if those players who bully's lower ranking players to get his way.
I don't have one life, but many.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

If you have a parish that you have controlled for a long time and built up and you have 2-3 villages in this parish does a new player have the 'right' to come and take it from you simply because he can put 3-4 villages into one parish...........

I always try and work with lower level players and as they become strong allies but sometimes people come along that just want to take......... Sometimes might is right. You have no 'right' to vote for yourself in SHK or even the right to live in a given parish.

Saying that if your steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.
Last edited by Bretth on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaik

Post by Jaik »

Bretth wrote: Saying that if you steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.
But you do get those players that will try and reset you if you take "their" parish.
I don't have one life, but many.
Bretth

Post by Bretth »

Jaik wrote:
Bretth wrote: Saying that if your steward doesn't even bother to try and work with people he will not last very long and will have alot of enemies....... There is always someone bigger out there.
But you do get those players that will try and reset you if you take "their" parish.
You do but it is not a sign of someone that will last long...... People like that make to many enemies and usually don't have any supporters. Its ok to make a few enemies but you need a ton of supporters to stay in power. Help out the lower levels and they will support you and remember it in your times of need........ And you will have times of need no matter how nice of a player you are.

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”