It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Free Card Packs 

Post Free Card Packs
Hello everyone,

Firefly has come with a HD patches for Stronghold, Stronghold Crusader and Stronghold Crusader Extreme. When you own a legal copy of one of these games you can install these patches over them (also works with the Steam versions). You can find these patches on http://www.fireflyworlds.com/

At the end of the installation you will notice that there's a commerciall for Stronghold Kingdoms. After this a window appears giving you the option to get a redeem code after you filled in your email adress. When you fill in your email and submit you will get a message on the submitted email adress with a redeem code.
You can redeem this code by going in Stronghold Kingdoms to the top bar and click on 'My Account' and then click on 'Redeem Offer Code'. Your browser will open with a window where you can fill in the code. After doing this you will have to restart Stronghold Kingdoms. Then when you go to your card overview and then to the buy cards you will notice some random packs which you can open by clicking on them.

If you have any trouble with this please send me a message trough either Stronghold Kingdoms or the Stronghold Kingdoms forum.

Cogito ergo sum (I think therefore I am ) - Descartes

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Post Re: Free Card Packs
TheDomCook wrote:
Hello everyone,

Firefly has come with a HD patches for Stronghold, Stronghold Crusader and Stronghold Crusader Extreme. When you own a legal copy of one of these games you can install these patches over them (also works with the Steam versions). You can find these patches on http://www.fireflyworlds.com/

At the end of the installation you will notice that there's a commerciall for Stronghold Kingdoms. After this a window appears giving you the option to get a redeem code after you filled in your email adress. When you fill in your email and submit you will get a message on the submitted email adress with a redeem code.
You can redeem this code by going in Stronghold Kingdoms to the top bar and click on 'My Account' and then click on 'Redeem Offer Code'. Your browser will open with a window where you can fill in the code. After doing this you will have to restart Stronghold Kingdoms. Then when you go to your card overview and then to the buy cards you will notice some random packs which you can open by clicking on them.

If you have any trouble with this please send me a message trough either Stronghold Kingdoms or the Stronghold Kingdoms forum.

Hey
Thanks for sharing this info... I didnt realise they brought out an HD pack and giving away free card packs!!
Cheers :)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]