It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:12 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 reasons why I am quitting SK. 

Post Re: reasons why players are quitting SK.
Basically if you own a parish it will be very hard to remain neutral, I've seen it happen time and again. Problem is, when some of these neutrals band together and join a house to be neutral it almost always happens where one member or faction does something to get the entire house into a war. Hence, no longer neutral.

ImageImage

Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:24 am
Profile WWW

ThatSQLGuy wrote:
The part that YSTAP left out was that he was part of a house, until the house was no longer part of the glory race. Their house, then made a run for the county sheriff spot and when that failed they dropped house and claimed neutral. H12 rules is no neutral parishes in H12 counties, so it just took us time to get around to taking the parishes back. We moved into his parish and then took it over.

IMO, Regarding Neutrals, its a WAR game, pick a side and fight.

ThatSQLGuy

Not everyone has enough time in their life for fighting. War requires a massive amount of time if you want to survive. I have enough trouble logging on everyday with schoolwork, work, and getting a decent amount of sleep. Sorry, some of us have lives.

Get used to it.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:04 am

Yes, war is costly and can greatly hinder your growth rate. I won't judge anyone for their actions, I'm just saying YSTAP isa hypocrite and could have done better than quitting and calling everyone cowards for not standing up even though he didn't.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:07 am

This game does favor those who work with computers or are otherwise never more than a arms length from one.

ImageImage

Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:46 am
Profile WWW

Biggest problem of neutrals is that they are vasseld up not neutral players and that is why they get attacked. People have to ditch there llord to maintain neutral most of the times.

Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:16 am

ThatSQLGuy wrote:
its a WAR game, pick a side and fight.
ThatSQLGuy

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Enigma5991 wrote:
ThatSQLGuy wrote:
The part that YSTAP left out was that he was part of a house, until the house was no longer part of the glory race. Their house, then made a run for the county sheriff spot and when that failed they dropped house and claimed neutral. H12 rules is no neutral parishes in H12 counties, so it just took us time to get around to taking the parishes back. We moved into his parish and then took it over.

IMO, Regarding Neutrals, its a WAR game, pick a side and fight.

ThatSQLGuy

Not everyone has enough time in their life for fighting. War requires a massive amount of time if you want to survive. I have enough trouble logging on everyday with schoolwork, work, and getting a decent amount of sleep. Sorry, some of us have lives.

Get used to it.

Well, like I said, its a WAR game. So if you are playing a "farming" game and you then let a liege lord vassal you that is my enemy, your village will get razed by me. Why would I allow an enemy to park 500 troops next door to my village just because they are parked in a "neutral" player's village. No one should get too comfortable with their villages to expect that they can never be captured or razed for ANY reason, good or not. I don't care how good or bad you are as a player, you are still vulnerable to timed attacks involving a good team of attackers and you will lose villages.

Best thing to do is learn how to play the game by joining the good teams and work your way up the "hard" way.

SQL

Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:15 am

I was/we were not talking about LLs and vassals. Obviously, that is a whole different story.

Again, get used to it.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 am

Enigma5991 wrote:

Again, get used to it.

Wow, what a way to talk... :roll:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:51 am

Secretsquirrel73 wrote:
losing villages is practically meaningless since its easy to get another.

This is very true. All is never lost.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next