reasons why I am quitting SK.

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Enigma5991

Re: reasons why players are quitting SK.

Post by Enigma5991 »

I was/we were not talking about LLs and vassals. Obviously, that is a whole different story.

Again, get used to it.
Jeremiah

Post by Jeremiah »

Enigma5991 wrote:
Again, get used to it.
Wow, what a way to talk... :roll:
Lord Alacrity

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Secretsquirrel73 wrote:losing villages is practically meaningless since its easy to get another.
This is very true. All is never lost.
Lord Alacrity

Re: reasons why I am quitting SK.

Post by Lord Alacrity »

Ystap wrote:
3)more players quit this game each week than those joining... what does that say? SK will go belly up
Really? The numbers I'm looking at would seem to indicate otherwise. As far as the game going "belly up" I think if you go back far enough you'll see that people have been predicting this since World 1 opened. Yet, strangely, more and more people are joining and we're up to 11 live game worlds.

I've edited the title of this thread for accuracy.
Enigma5991

Post by Enigma5991 »

Jeremiah wrote:
Enigma5991 wrote:
Again, get used to it.
Wow, what a way to talk... :roll:
;)
Xolotl

Re: reasons why I am quitting SK.

Post by Xolotl »

Lord Alacrity wrote:
Ystap wrote:
3)more players quit this game each week than those joining... what does that say? SK will go belly up
Really? The numbers I'm looking at would seem to indicate otherwise. As far as the game going "belly up" I think if you go back far enough you'll see that people have been predicting this since World 1 opened. Yet, strangely, more and more people are joining and we're up to 11 live game worlds.
So how come Western Isles, Co. Durham, East Yorkshire and Devon have not been opened up? If the number of players on w3 have continually increased, then these counties should have been opened long ago.

However, the last counties before these to open up were open after like 2/3 weeks (Hard to remember that far back, if someone has accurate data to show when the last county opened up please say) after the world started. Now, it is like 35 weeks, and no change to the map.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”