reasons why I am quitting SK.

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
thekpd

Re: reasons why players are quitting SK.

Post by thekpd »

LOL U MAD BRO?
FlameWeaver

Post by FlameWeaver »

Ystap wrote:btw. the bookmark to this game & forums will also be purged as soon as this is posted.. so cry me a river
No need, we already have a lake in this thread.
SlyAudio

Post by SlyAudio »

Didn't quite lol. Maybe gave a bit of a chuckle.
Good to see him standing up to that bully and not running away and hiding from the issue... Oh wait.
Enigma5991

Post by Enigma5991 »

I actually sympathize with this guy. I am a neutral myself right now, and it is dam near impossible to get these selfish pigs off my parishes.
Secretsquirrel73

Post by Secretsquirrel73 »

I want this pinned to the W3 Forums for a while. This is one of the main issues with players in this game.

Instead of standing up for what they think is right, they instead run away and do nothing about the issue.

If you want to complain about something, you better be the one spearheading the solution. I dont want to hear about bullies if you cant even fight back. Dear god lose like a man.This game is all pixel, and losing villages is practically meaningless since its easy to get another. Instead people like this run to the forums, * and moan about how one sided a house or faction is without experiencing the rest of the community.

I was a neutral once, like everyone else. I had to bide my time, wait for the parish I was in to go inactive, get into a good house, take control of the parish, and now im the sheriff of the whole county. I worked hard to get where im at in this game. Not a lot of people know me, but I dont ask to be known, just to be heard when something needs to be said. What needs to be said is this,the game will not be handed to you on a silver platter. Luck may favor you, but god * will you need to work for what you have in order to better yourself. I still see people who refuse to attempt to better their castles, to perfect their game, to even try, and I ask myself, why do you even play a game like this if you just want to sit back and do nothing while there is a whole experience waiting for you.

People like the thread starter (not even going to bother learning his name since he didnt earn the right to be important) will never get what they want unless they work for it. You want to talk about people bullying, and being unbalanced, well thats not the game creators fault, thats the community. Should mods have to step in and baby everyone's playstyle because some people "dont like how its going for them". If you have an issue with the system blame the people running map, not the people who made the game. When you do blame the the people running that side of the map, do something. Thats your fault that you had to deal with bs. If you dont like the bs, move to the other side of the map. Its not that hard. One moron that cant grasp simple concepts and quits the game isnt going to show anyone.

Im where im at because of how I play, and you are where you are at because of how you play. Whatever rank or privilege that can be, is up to you.
ThatSQLGuy

Post by ThatSQLGuy »

The part that YSTAP left out was that he was part of a house, until the house was no longer part of the glory race. Their house, then made a run for the county sheriff spot and when that failed they dropped house and claimed neutral. H12 rules is no neutral parishes in H12 counties, so it just took us time to get around to taking the parishes back. We moved into his parish and then took it over.

IMO, Regarding Neutrals, its a WAR game, pick a side and fight.

ThatSQLGuy
Enigma5991

Post by Enigma5991 »

ThatSQLGuy wrote:The part that YSTAP left out was that he was part of a house, until the house was no longer part of the glory race. Their house, then made a run for the county sheriff spot and when that failed they dropped house and claimed neutral. H12 rules is no neutral parishes in H12 counties, so it just took us time to get around to taking the parishes back. We moved into his parish and then took it over.

ThatSQLGuy
Not everyone has enough time in their life for fighting. War requires a massive amount of time if you want to survive. I have enough trouble logging on everyday with schoolwork, work, and getting a decent amount of sleep. Sorry, some of us have lives.

Get used to it.
Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 »

Biggest problem of neutrals is that they are vasseld up not neutral players and that is why they get attacked. People have to ditch there llord to maintain neutral most of the times.
anicca

Post by anicca »

ThatSQLGuy wrote: its a WAR game, pick a side and fight.
ThatSQLGuy
ThatSQLGuy

Post by ThatSQLGuy »

Enigma5991 wrote:
ThatSQLGuy wrote:The part that YSTAP left out was that he was part of a house, until the house was no longer part of the glory race. Their house, then made a run for the county sheriff spot and when that failed they dropped house and claimed neutral. H12 rules is no neutral parishes in H12 counties, so it just took us time to get around to taking the parishes back. We moved into his parish and then took it over.

ThatSQLGuy
Not everyone has enough time in their life for fighting. War requires a massive amount of time if you want to survive. I have enough trouble logging on everyday with schoolwork, work, and getting a decent amount of sleep. Sorry, some of us have lives.

Get used to it.
Well, like I said, its a WAR game. So if you are playing a "farming" game and you then let a liege lord vassal you that is my enemy, your village will get razed by me. Why would I allow an enemy to park 500 troops next door to my village just because they are parked in a "neutral" player's village. No one should get too comfortable with their villages to expect that they can never be captured or razed for ANY reason, good or not. I don't care how good or bad you are as a player, you are still vulnerable to timed attacks involving a good team of attackers and you will lose villages.

Best thing to do is learn how to play the game by joining the good teams and work your way up the "hard" way.

SQL

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”