It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:58 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Why the war started (for those who don't understand) 

Post Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)
H8 was old H6 that was allowed to live peacefully in south wales for being neutral to the war

Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:59 am

BTW I thought this was funny. H12 is attacking a yokel in neath. HOW LOW CAN YOU GET?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:00 am

moughur wrote:
BTW I thought this was funny. H12 is attacking a yokel in neath. HOW LOW CAN YOU GET?

Village idiot.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh dear god, I'm having flashbacks to my days in another online nation sim that will remain nameless. God I love drama.

Anyway, this is my first attempt ever at understanding the politics here, so let me get this straight:

1) H2 is claiming that isolated elements in H10 began attacking their interests in several areas, culminating in the H10 leader declaring war for some bizzare reason.

2) H10 is claiming that this all started because H2 was trying to abuse their influence in Ireland to edge H10 out in the Glory Race.

3) H2 then calls for and never respects a ceasefire with H11.

4) H2 claims this is because H11's leader recorded a TS convo with H2 diplomats

4 is where I have to stop and interject some common sense here: If you're having a private conversation in a public TS server and don't want anyone to listen to you, either go to a PRIVATE server or put a password on the * channel and only tell it to the people you want IN the conversation. I have no idea whether or not this actually took place or if it's just posturing (though it seems like it's not particularly disputed), but either way it makes the H2 diplomatic corps look like morons.

This is why we used protected forums and Skype back where I came from.

5) H11 claims that H2 is planning to backstab them because of either the TS convo or some other inside info.

Does this accurately represent both sides of the conflict?

If so, here's my piece:

It looks to me like both sides really wanted this war to happen so much that it just did. Both sides were trying to poke the other with a stick to see who blinked first and evidently H10 did. Trying to say the other house was solely responsible is disengeuous from both parties. Instead of having out a nice war, H10 seems to have jumped ship to another server en masse leaving their allies in a precarious position. That said, those allies aren't going to take this entire thing laying down, so we're going to have us a good, clean fight, which is the best kind.

It will be quite interesting to see how this plays out, good luck in attempting to evict us native Irish from our homes, you're gonna need it.

Oh and for the record, I'm in H11, nice to meet you all.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:14 am

@deth: we of h11 would have gladly stayed out of the war like we did the last one and focused on england. h2 attacked our lands in ireland. they could have attacked h10 when h10 declared war on them but no. their first target was who? h11 lands? they wanted this war and now they got it. we tried to obtain peace and they like snakes said sure you can have peace and behind a TS server which we had gained access to through their lax security we gained a recording of h2/12 generals explaining their plan to completely destroy and eliminate h11 from the glory race? even after we had agreed to trade counties and hold a ceasefire. durring this ceasefire we had many attack from h9/12/2. these houses refused to uphold the ceasefire and decide to keep attacking us. even though all these attacks failed miserably and i watched three captains hit a village and all three fail. pretty sad right? we upheld our side of the ceasefire and moved out of the lands that were requested of us to leave. the next morning we obtained this detailed recording and were alerted that h2/12 had no intention of negotiating the peace they had said they wanted. when we circulated this recording with the rest of the house or faction called for an end to the ceasefire so that we may defend ourselves and not allow these plans to come to fruit. this is why the war continues. h11 is involved because of the aggression against us

Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 am

First off H10 never declared war on H2, H2 did after trying to flip counties in Ireland, Bloodbird declared it after a TS meeting with Dave because Bloodbird had a * fit after we told him the idea he had for planned war was idiotic... Basically his retarded notion was to have Scotland, Ireland and England fight for Wales and that attacking each other outside of that zone be prohibited which we simply told him was a retarded idea.

Now that we're gone you can thank H2 and H12 for killing the world... Because honestly, now that there's only the minority of the Irish Alliance left where does that leave W3? It's carebear central... H12 bent over for H2 and now that we're gone, the party is over. You guys wont be doing much, that's for damned sure unless one side declares war on the other... Or are you going to continue to frolic through the fields holding hands and continue to pick daisies with one and other?

As for the rest of the Irish alliance, don't blame us for leaving, blame the idiots who thought a year long war would be a good idea, the dumbass leadership of H2.

Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:23 pm

Greyson-Mactire wrote:
First off H10 never declared war on H2, H2 did after trying to flip counties in Ireland, Bloodbird declared it after a TS meeting with Dave because Bloodbird had a * fit after we told him the idea he had for planned war was idiotic... Basically his retarded notion was to have Scotland, Ireland and England fight for Wales and that attacking each other outside of that zone be prohibited which we simply told him was a retarded idea.

Now that we're gone you can thank H2 and H12 for killing the world... Because honestly, now that there's only the minority of the Irish Alliance left where does that leave W3? It's carebear central... H12 bent over for H2 and now that we're gone, the party is over. You guys wont be doing much, that's for damned sure unless one side declares war on the other... Or are you going to continue to frolic through the fields holding hands and continue to pick daisies with one and other?

As for the rest of the Irish alliance, don't blame us for leaving, blame the idiots who thought a year long war would be a good idea, the dumbass leadership of H2.

you are a coward. same as others that have went to W6 or jumped off the ship for any reason. we dont care how much you or others have served in H10 or any affiliated houses. the past has no importance at this day.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:30 pm

@ Deadly. I could say the same to you many of times such as the previous war with Scotland, you sat on your * and did nothing while the rest of the alliance fought them. Now that it's your turn to fight you're crying? Grow up a bit yea? Acting better than me when you're willing to accept peace with the Scots and English and having it bite you in the end... Really? You didn't think that they were going to stab you in the backs? I was up there for about a month seeding people in while I continuously covered every one else while my villages got sunk. You were down in England beating a dead horse the former H6 who had already asked to surrender. Hahlol... get off your highhorse and get back in line chump.

(Edit: Interesting fact coward... You're on world 6 as well. Lol)

Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Moughur, you just switched to H18. So much about your passion...

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Greyson-Mactire wrote:
@ Deadly. I could say the same to you many of times such as the previous war with Scotland, you sat on your * and did nothing while the rest of the alliance fought them.

h11 was small and was splitted in the first scottish war. we have been pretty much pulling everyones strings in england just so your farmer asses can beat down the scotland. from h6 to h17, they have been kept under leash for a long time. just because you didnt see some stuff on the map, you have no rights to accuse someone with your no knowledge

Greyson-Mactire wrote:
Now that it's your turn to fight you're crying? Grow up a bit yea?

just so you know, i am fighting non-stop in w3 since the first week, oh i so remember those first weeks when most of you were sitting on your asses scared of h6 invasion to wicklow and how ireland was almost going to a civil war but the strong leadership kept it together. when that leadership have vanished 1 by 1, rest of you just destroyed what people have been building with tons of effort. nobody is crying here other than you. you are the one that is not fighting while trying to argue with others, i am still fighting the enemies. get your facts straight.

Greyson-Mactire wrote:
Acting better than me when you're willing to accept peace with the Scots and English and having it bite you in the end... Really? You didn't think that they were going to stab you in the backs?

i am not going to comment at this part since obviously you havent been in around to know what was actually happening behind that peace. again you are just deluded and trying to argue here with no knowledge.

Greyson-Mactire wrote:
I was up there for about a month seeding people in while I continuously covered every one else while my villages got sunk.

goodjob. thats the only part you have done right.

Greyson-Mactire wrote:
You were down in England beating a dead horse the former H6 who had already asked to surrender. Hahlol... get off your highhorse and get back in line chump.

you obviously have no knowledge about the past or what was happening on the map since the very first days and yet you are trying to * here. what an ignorance...

instead of arguing with the enemies or basically everyone else here why dont you just land a village and start fighting like rest of us do? dont give me the "1 year war" excuse. if you dont like the wars then why do you even play this game?

You are just making big mistakes. You are forgetting that WE ARE ALL wanting to win the world. You and other hotheads simply couldnt wait for the master plan to work, disrespected our old weavers and strategists and just went on a * crusade. Now, you are trying to look like a martyr, but you arent gonna be at the end, because there are still tons of people here trying to defend what is left and fight against rest of the world while you just jumped off the ship.

you are free to return anytime and finish this mess where you left it. the alliance is still here and w3 is getting more and more interesting each day. but just so you know, only cowards quit.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next