Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Greyson-Mactire

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by Greyson-Mactire » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Honestly, I've already had my experience with the current leadership in H2 Like this thread that was started to try and pin the blame on me and look what's happened? They've no proof nor any facts, they say they do, but so far I've been the only one to offer proof on my involvement in this. They say I started the war, but I have threads that point else where that are time stamped. Not only that, but they say Dave1 never sanctioned what I did... I didn't do anything so there wasn't anything for him to sanction, that wouldn't have mattered any ways... Our alliance is ran by vote, not a single person. We voted for the war "After" bloodbird started to use the parishes he had in Ireland to turn the counties he and his faction was in Orange...

I mean honestly... Only an idiot would believe that one person would start a war like that.

And I know... I know I just singled out Bloodbird when I said only an idiot would think a single person could cause a war, How ever what most don't know in world 3 is that Bloodbird actually use to be H1 and a native Scot in W3 until he was betrayed by those who formed H13 like Electricsabers. H10 actually helped Bloodbird when H13 took down H1. Some time after that H13 began to become a bully, namely the former King of Scotland Hossy.

But the difference between Bloodbird and I is, he did betray the Irish alliance as he acted as if he was friendly and grateful still towards them for getting him back into Scotland, apparently not. But that's our fault for not considering the type of person he actually is. As for me, the leadership of H2 had betrayed my faction and I in the past both in H13 and even when we were in H2. So for us to be loyal towards that house as long as the old leadership of that house remained would have been impossible, so there was no betrayal.

Short story short H13 betrayed my faction assuming we were H10 spies which in actuality we were the only neutral faction in the Borders that wasn't with H10 from the start, though after H10 helped us, we ended up joining H10 and taking out H13. More so to the point, my faction kept "The Black Aces" faction name because from the start I told the newly made H2 leadership that if they caused trouble for the Irish alliance, My faction would be joining the Irish alliance. So them accusing me of betrayal is a bit funny considering the leadership of H2 consists of the leadership of the former H13. I had no loyalty with that house to begin with... In fact I was "asked" by Joeblow to remain within that house. Had he not asked me to, I would have taken over H19 and began to move out of Scotland into Ireland and happily grow my crops over there while training up people to fill the inactive members when needed as a support house of an alliance should.

What's more believable? A single person causing a war by going against 3 houses with only a faction or 3 houses that wanted the glory race and they were just tired of waiting? I mean really... What would I have to gain from doing that? Obviously war had already been declared when I sent that letter out or else

1.: We wouldn't have been able to hold those counties, 2.: The Irish alliance would have personally started to attack me, 3.: Going back to # 1 we wouldn't have got any support and 4.: What kind of retard independently declares war on 3 houses and a bunch of other out of house factions in that sort of alliance without knowing if they'd be backed by their own guys/ with no possible gain in doing so? So yea...

The war had already been declared by H2 by taking counties in Ireland and trying to cheat the glory system by using English factions to join H2 and complete quests for glory rewards.

Going back on the subject at hand now though, I'd be more angry at the people on my side talking crap if what they said were untrue and they were acting on their own and ultimately punish them in some way for causing civil-unrest than I would be at the one who announced he was spying and caught your guys.

So it's less of a conclusion and more so an easily believable scenario considering I know the type of people in that House having been in it myself, which is one of the reasons I never fully committed to them. Had I, there wouldn't have been much of a difference other than me just being in H2.

(Edit: So pretty much everything Annica tried to pin on my faction is far beyond bull. Also Dave1 never sent anything out denouncing my actions as there was nothing to denounce. Also I've asked him before and he denied it (After the first time I was told he did by Burst1) and when ever I've asked if some one can prove it, oddly enough... they seem to be missing the thread when they've said they have it.)

Lol book complete.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!

Cheedows

Post by Cheedows » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 pm

I agree, as much fun as it is to be in a huge House Alliance of the Scots and Brits, consisting of tons of Houses and guaranteed the glory system, I honestly think the Scottish alliance will betray the Brits. I don't know for sure, since I'm in House 9 the sister House of 12, but honestly we'd be surrounded if the Scots betrayed us. Though if I'm just too cautious and this is an alliance of ages, then cheers. All I am trying to do is knowing why the Irish vs Scot vs Brit wars ensued in the first place.

moughur

Post by moughur » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:37 am

Do you guys want the recording? make a random email, and send it to me in an in game mail. and i will send it to you. you hear 95% of h2/12 generals talking about how they intend to use h11 and destroy it.

Xolotl

Post by Xolotl » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 am

It shouldn't really matter where the information came from, through licit or illicit means, it is still information, and truth (the real recording that is, not what people here are saying happened/didn't happen).

If you found out that you are going to be betrayed by the people you agreed a peace to, then you should act on it, even if you found that information out by spying.

Of course, I retain the opinion that h11 surrendered to h12 then, rather than agree a peace, so it isn't really surprising that h12 reneged on their deal.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Cheedows

Post by Cheedows » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:28 am

Surrender? Look at South Wales

Meandor87

Post by Meandor87 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 pm

That someone says something doesn't mean it is going to happen, people talk all the time rethinking there options, this game is all about thinking 2/3 steps ahead keeping all possibilities open so everything needs to be discusses that's just normal so that record proofs nothing. I don't believe in if and maybe's I believe in what i see on the battlefield. stop whining start fighting.

moughur

Post by moughur » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 pm

meandor dont make excuses. planning the destruction of a house and take over of their lands is hostility and does not promote peace. that you would do it infront of a low member who's identity you did not confirm is stupidity. h2/12 shot themselves in the foot. @cheedows: Wales is h11 territory. do not make it sound like we are invading

Cheedows

Post by Cheedows » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:51 pm

You are...it was actually H8 territory and you guys had to step in

Xolotl

Post by Xolotl » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:59 am

Cheedows, Wales was never ever h8 territory, it was h6 to begin with, then a scrap between h10 and h17 and now h11

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Cheedows

Post by Cheedows » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:42 am

Well okay, thanks for letting me know. It seems like a H8 territory considering how they had heavy occupation there. I never checked Sth Wales until I was given orders to invade, my apologies

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”