Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Locked
Greyson-Mactire
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm
Location: In a Galaxy far far away

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by Greyson-Mactire » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:13 am

... Annica, you should stop pointing your finger at me and really read that mail you have because it reads as followed:

"Alrighty you guys it's time. Get ready, we are preparing to go to war with H2, but for right now we are giving them a show of force. If you're in Dumfriesshire, vote for me for Sheriff, if you're in Kirk vote for -Angelis-."

2nd reply.:"We aren't going to war, we're preparing."

3rd.:"Not my choice. H2 basically slapped H10 leadership in the face with the glory round by taking land in Ireland which was against the peace treaty."

And I took these right from the forum they were in if you actually have it. I wanted to show that I never said "We're going to war.", but for any one actually wanting all of the threads I have on that, since I'm the one who started them and since "copy,pasting" text isn't exactly proof, Say so here and I'll mail them to you.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!

moughur
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by moughur » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 am

Build trust my *. you and your "honorable warriors" attacking from neutral and then in the your Teamspeaking talking about how you will destroy h11 and take all its land. go home to your fairy tale world you troll. Even the recording its self shows that you had no intention fo working with h11. and yet you want to build trust? GO SHOVE IT. we where willing to build trust with you and you and your allies proved you could not be trusted. IF anyone wants to hear the recording i will provide it. It details how h2 will use this peace to move into h11 lands and destroy h11. But wait h2 is full of "honorable warriors" they would never do that. Anicca you are the biggest joke in this world

User avatar
FlameWeaver
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by FlameWeaver » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:18 pm

moughur wrote:Build trust my *. you and your "honorable warriors" attacking from neutral and then in the your Teamspeaking talking about how you will destroy h11 and take all its land. go home to your fairy tale world you troll. Even the recording its self shows that you had no intention fo working with h11. and yet you want to build trust? GO SHOVE IT. we where willing to build trust with you and you and your allies proved you could not be trusted. IF anyone wants to hear the recording i will provide it. It details how h2 will use this peace to move into h11 lands and destroy h11. But wait h2 is full of "honorable warriors" they would never do that. Anicca you are the biggest joke in this world
You were willing to build trust by spying on their teamspeak? Seriously even if what you said is true it still means that you broke their trust. Intending on doing something harmful is lesser evil than actually doing it. It's like hiring a private detective to follow your wife, find out that she flirted with another guy and then go to her and talk how you were willing to trust her.

moughur
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by moughur » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:08 pm

i did not spy myself. i do not control my HM. i moved out of a war zone i was flipping back daily as a show of trust when i could have stayed there and been a pain in the *. if that is not showing that i was willing to build trust. and no dont say that it isnt cuz i opened fully built castles and let h2 at them for this peace treaty. i did what i had to to make this work till i was shown prof that they were not willing to do the same.

ALSO: spying is a part of war. if you cant safe guard your TS then that is your fault. it is such an easy thing to do. dont know the player? send him a random message in game and ask him to read it to you. your saying thats difficult to do? it is your own * fault that you did not verify that players identity and just gave him access

SlyAudio
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 am

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by SlyAudio » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:30 am

moughur wrote:i did not spy myself. i do not control my HM. i moved out of a war zone i was flipping back daily as a show of trust when i could have stayed there and been a pain in the *. if that is not showing that i was willing to build trust. and no dont say that it isnt cuz i opened fully built castles and let h2 at them for this peace treaty. i did what i had to to make this work till i was shown prof that they were not willing to do the same.

ALSO: spying is a part of war. if you cant safe guard your TS then that is your fault. it is such an easy thing to do. dont know the player? send him a random message in game and ask him to read it to you. your saying thats difficult to do? it is your own * fault that you did not verify that players identity and just gave him access
So what if you done your part. You label the entire H2 as untrustworthy because of the apparent words of another, yet your upset when someone says your house is not to be trusted either. Its an effort as a house, if only 10% follow through its not showing high signs of faith.
All I have done during this war is defend my own country, yet by your logic me and my entire house are untrustworthy. Myself and several others have not invaded your lands, only defended our own. That doesn't matter to you though, our whole house cannot be trusted. The knife cuts both ways my friend.


Yes spying is a part of war, but for the guy in charge to be the one doing the spying? You've got nothing to fall back on then, its is blatantly the intentions of his leadership and as the figurehead should be more cautious.

User avatar
FlameWeaver
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by FlameWeaver » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 pm

I agree with what SlyAudio said.
moughur wrote:ALSO: spying is a part of war. if you cant safe guard your TS then that is your fault. it is such an easy thing to do. dont know the player? send him a random message in game and ask him to read it to you. your saying thats difficult to do? it is your own * fault that you did not verify that players identity and just gave him access

Rofl, dude, WE are supposed to convince others that YOU are not trustworthy, not the other way around. Saying that spying is a part of war and you acknowledging that your HM did it is basically like admiting that you broke the peace.

Jeremiah
Posts: 444
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by Jeremiah » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Because allies never spy on one another. :roll:

Sounds more like they outplayed you by catching you in the act on Teamspeak, pretty sad.

moughur
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:16 am

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by moughur » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:35 am

@jerimah(not sure if i spelled that right): my HM was not caught. He admitted to it when h12/2 kept trying to feed us their * about peace. again not a move i would have done but w/e. trust me if it was me, i would still be in your TS and you would never have any clue who i was

Greyson-Mactire
Posts: 253
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm
Location: In a Galaxy far far away

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by Greyson-Mactire » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Pretty sure he meant that your HM out played them "Note the eyerolls XD" It's a fact that allies spy on each other. That's fact because In the end alliances are about mutuality, each side does it even if the leadership(s) don't intend on it. For the sake of argument... Say there are two sides (A) and (B).

Side A and B are suppose to be allies, but A is getting greedy and looks at B's land and now that B has fulfilled their purpose. But unknown to A is that B has spies within A's ranks, Now B learns of A's plan. Now in the world of A, spies don't exist because A are obvious fools... So what happens? B kicks the * out of A because A would have never thought that there were spies on their side because they were "Allies."

An alliance is nothing more than a pact of mutuality.

Also Flameweaver... If they overheard you guys plotting against them as well as have a recording of the conversation, there wasn't any peace to begin with now was there? I rather trust the guy that is gathering information rather than the rats hiding under a false peace that they called for that have no intention of following through with it, instead plotting against the side they asked for peace with. You can't exactly prove that they are not trust worthy on this issue because your side messed up and proved to be the bigger snake.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!

User avatar
FlameWeaver
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by FlameWeaver » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Greyson-Mactire wrote:Also Flameweaver... If they overheard you guys plotting against them as well as have a recording of the conversation, there wasn't any peace to begin with now was there? I rather trust the guy that is gathering information rather than the rats hiding under a false peace that they called for that have no intention of following through with it, instead plotting against the side they asked for peace with. You can't exactly prove that they are not trust worthy on this issue because your side messed up and proved to be the bigger snake.
Let's not jump to conclusions here... Neither of us knows what exactly was said on the TS, only what moughur said, so not very specific.

Locked

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”