Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
Meandor87

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by Meandor87 »

Hahaha

Too easy to read people like you, your reaction shows it all.

But hey this is not about me, you gambled and lost, deal with it because otherwise we will deal with you, and i can tell you it ain't pretty.
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

* Face palms.* Not really sure how to reply to that... Not much of a threat considering it'd be nothing different from what H2 and 12 have been doing to my villages, though you're more than welcome to raze,capture or what ever my single tiny village. That was... well never mind. I can't even think of anything to say much towards that comment.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
cronicbomb

Post by cronicbomb »

Meandor87 wrote: Well let me explain it again, I dislike those who took off to world 6 because there chickens, they quit-ted from w3 to move on to w6 because they wanted to avoid a real battle. Me on the other hand has nothing on w6 I don't play there I just jump onto chat from time to times. That is totally different and only a moron like you wouldn't understand that.
well seems those people who moved to world 6 from 3 have been getting a real fight in world 6. aka save and his people undereastamated the people who control wales
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

cronicbomb wrote:
Meandor87 wrote: Well let me explain it again, I dislike those who took off to world 6 because there chickens, they quit-ted from w3 to move on to w6 because they wanted to avoid a real battle. Me on the other hand has nothing on w6 I don't play there I just jump onto chat from time to times. That is totally different and only a moron like you wouldn't understand that.
well seems those people who moved to world 6 from 3 have been getting a real fight in world 6. aka save and his people undereastamated the people who control wales
You are not even on w3, so you can't say whether w3 is a real fight or not.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”