Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

This World 3 forum has been closed following the world closure.
moughur

Re: Why the war started (for those who don't understand)

Post by moughur »

meandor dont make excuses. planning the destruction of a house and take over of their lands is hostility and does not promote peace. that you would do it infront of a low member who's identity you did not confirm is stupidity. h2/12 shot themselves in the foot. @cheedows: Wales is h11 territory. do not make it sound like we are invading
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

Cheedows, Wales was never ever h8 territory, it was h6 to begin with, then a scrap between h10 and h17 and now h11

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?
moughur

Post by moughur »

H8 was old H6 that was allowed to live peacefully in south wales for being neutral to the war
moughur

Post by moughur »

BTW I thought this was funny. H12 is attacking a yokel in neath. HOW LOW CAN YOU GET?
FlameWeaver

Post by FlameWeaver »

moughur wrote:BTW I thought this was funny. H12 is attacking a yokel in neath. HOW LOW CAN YOU GET?
Village idiot.
moughur

Post by moughur »

@deth: we of h11 would have gladly stayed out of the war like we did the last one and focused on england. h2 attacked our lands in ireland. they could have attacked h10 when h10 declared war on them but no. their first target was who? h11 lands? they wanted this war and now they got it. we tried to obtain peace and they like snakes said sure you can have peace and behind a TS server which we had gained access to through their lax security we gained a recording of h2/12 generals explaining their plan to completely destroy and eliminate h11 from the glory race? even after we had agreed to trade counties and hold a ceasefire. durring this ceasefire we had many attack from h9/12/2. these houses refused to uphold the ceasefire and decide to keep attacking us. even though all these attacks failed miserably and i watched three captains hit a village and all three fail. pretty sad right? we upheld our side of the ceasefire and moved out of the lands that were requested of us to leave. the next morning we obtained this detailed recording and were alerted that h2/12 had no intention of negotiating the peace they had said they wanted. when we circulated this recording with the rest of the house or faction called for an end to the ceasefire so that we may defend ourselves and not allow these plans to come to fruit. this is why the war continues. h11 is involved because of the aggression against us
Greyson-Mactire

Post by Greyson-Mactire »

First off H10 never declared war on H2, H2 did after trying to flip counties in Ireland, Bloodbird declared it after a TS meeting with Dave because Bloodbird had a * fit after we told him the idea he had for planned war was idiotic... Basically his retarded notion was to have Scotland, Ireland and England fight for Wales and that attacking each other outside of that zone be prohibited which we simply told him was a retarded idea.

Now that we're gone you can thank H2 and H12 for killing the world... Because honestly, now that there's only the minority of the Irish Alliance left where does that leave W3? It's carebear central... H12 bent over for H2 and now that we're gone, the party is over. You guys wont be doing much, that's for damned sure unless one side declares war on the other... Or are you going to continue to frolic through the fields holding hands and continue to pick daisies with one and other?

As for the rest of the Irish alliance, don't blame us for leaving, blame the idiots who thought a year long war would be a good idea, the dumbass leadership of H2.
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Greyson-Mactire

@ Deadly. I could say the same to you many of times such as the previous war with Scotland, you sat on your * and did nothing while the rest of the alliance fought them. Now that it's your turn to fight you're crying? Grow up a bit yea? Acting better than me when you're willing to accept peace with the Scots and English and having it bite you in the end... Really? You didn't think that they were going to stab you in the backs? I was up there for about a month seeding people in while I continuously covered every one else while my villages got sunk. You were down in England beating a dead horse the former H6 who had already asked to surrender. Hahlol... get off your highhorse and get back in line chump.

(Edit: Interesting fact coward... You're on world 6 as well. Lol)
Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed! Plebs are needed!
Greyson-Mactire

Oh for god sakes shut the * up already. Seriously man? You are over a dozen times more ignorant than I or anyone else here is. Please do learn the facts before you spew your crap. H11 has been large enough since H13 had Scotland. You sat on your asses and did nothing, my faction consisted 30 something at the time and we helped 10 and 16... and guess what... We won, my faction with the help of a hand full of Irish alliance members (H10- H16) took over the entirety of S.Scotland.

Scared of England? Pulling their strings? You've got a big mouth with little evidence to back any of this up. You've already contradicted yourself many of times already Hahlol mainly by even complaining about us leaving... I'm sorry you have such disillusions of grandeur. I've lost respect for any one who still listens to you. Being on both fronts when H12 and H2 chose to hit us I can promptly say "* off." I have more respect for any H2 members that are against me than I do with you.

You've not done crap and you're mad at me for having the common sense not to waste my money and time helping some one like you? Learn the difference between ignorance and arrogance, you've plenty of the latter. Instead of fighting any battle... Once more I have to remind you that you spent your time in England beating up and bullying a House and that house's factions that had already asked to surrender while we actually engaged with active and hostile houses.

And I never was spawned in Ireland, I originated in Scotland, so I've been use to fighting. You talk a lot of crap, but that's about it. When they smoosh you personally, I'll be glad when I get the reports as they've spammed me daily with attack and captain reports. I haven't argued at all, you gave an opinion and I gave mine back, though the difference is mine are based on facts and reasonableness where as yours are based on folly.

Your old weavers and crap strategists failed miserably, as have you. When the majority of an alliance leaves, what does that tell you? You are nothing more than our remnants, you personally I feel the remainders of our former alliance would be better off with as you're the only one with a hothead. Like Scotland, the war should have never ended. The people who thought up handing Scotland back over to the same people who started the war were massive idiots and you considering you were one of the people who wanted to continue to beat on H6 in England instead of join the last Scottish war when they were still H13... Not looking so big now when your the ant being bullied are you?

You are the soul epitome of idiocy, I applaud and congratulate you in that regard... It's an achievement of great significance... You are a shining example of humanity at its best...

Now then, I take my leave for tonight. I suggest if you want to continue this you get your facts straight next time. Also I'm still in world 3 and have been, the problem with that is I'm primary target of H2,H3 and H12. Every time I try and build back up I'm attacked by entire factions of people If I get more than one village one of my villages is razed, if I build a village that village is ransacked and pillaged to nothing. So it's a waste of "My" money and "My" time to even try and do so.
Xolotl

Post by Xolotl »

To be honest greyson, you have pretty much given up now, even if you have been constantly hounded by scotland, you could have always placed safe haven villages in Ireland. Now you have 1 village, probably because you were razed out of the country.

Now you could rebuild your villages, and then exact revenge from a safe location. Although from the size of your village, it doesn't look like you are (I don't know how long you have had that village, so forgive me if it's a short period of time)

Also, if you wanted to continue this war, and bite Scotland on the *, then you probably should have spawned in Scotland, and wreak havoc there.

I may not be the most attacking player on the game, granted, but I do help in other ways.

Xolotl
Ex-General in H5 - W2
Ex-Marshall of H14 - W3

You know, every "good" MMO has an engaging and active ingame chat. SHK doesn't. Does that tell you something?

Return to “World 3 Lounge (Closed)”